It's Time For Globally Open Borders

:question:

I have no idea what you think your point is.

@here2bqueer
Such a ridiculous argument, if it is an argument at all.
Don’t you lock the door when you leave your home or when you go to bed?
If you don’t, I have nothing to say.

We’re fixing it. :wink:

here is hoping you folks succeed over there , at least when I visit Plymouth I can still experience the British lifestyle unlike parts of Londonstan

Plymouth is a shithole with massive council estates full of fat, workshy plebs. Go further down the road into Cornwall or east into Hampshire - much better.

well I dont mind Plymouth as a old friend of mine lives there with his wife and I play hockey at the rink there when I visit them, so its not too bad, parts of the city is shit, I will admit that but at least there are Brits there.

Cornwall is nice yes.

I ( sigh ) repeat words of wisdom from my grandma Vilula: “If you don’t listen, you surely will feel”. She also said ( I just love this ), concerning dykes, trannies & overall human stains : “Ya can’t shine shit”. Very avant garde & free spirited, my grandma. That being, no punches pulled & always truthful till it hurt. Like pullin off the band aid in one quick sweep. She always left the fools floundering in her wake. She probably would have given Plato a run for the money.

Most of the country geographically don’t have Muslims! You only hear of the parts that are full of them. No mosque, no Muslims. They flock round mosques like flies round shit. Go east or west of the A1 corridor from London up to Leeds /Bradford and it is mostly British. However, there are different types of British, many of whom can’t think beyond their next pizza.

I bet none of those Brits want FGM. I bet they don’t wash their assholes at public fountains. I bet they believe women are not property like farm animals. I bet they don’t believe in child brides. Always a few screwlosers, but , well you know where I’m coming from. Islam is a primitive barbaric cult that is veiled as a religion. Let’s please be real. Most religions have gained positive ground; that is, all but Islam. Myself, I totally avoid organized religions; although Buddhism does seem fairly benign ( from what little I know ). I also like the basic teachings of Christ. That would be common sense.

Oh so true, and good point.