"Islam" is not a screwed up religion. It's the Wahhabism

Yes, only 10-15% of 1.5 billion Muslims- no problem.

2 Likes

I never said they weren’t a problem, they are however the biggest threat globally to other Muslims at many times the rate they are to the rest of us.

The other 85-90% are just as innocent as we are and suffer even more due to the radicals.

What a transformation! Shilling for Saudi Arabia instead of Israel. Or, shilling for Saudi is essentially shilling for an Israeli proxy :thinking:

1 Like

Except by not condemning “radical Islam” they are condoning the doctrines.

1 Like

I don’t know about the “choice” part, but I’m in agreement.
That’s why the Christian God (God of the New Testament) is not the Old Testament Yahweh.

They are apples and oranges.

Exactly the same way the Christians do when they read the Old Testament.

I too harbor no ill for those that do not desire to kill me for not joining them.

As for the radicals:

Kill ALL radical Muslims…and their indoctrinated children!

They are nothing more than rust on the ship of life.

You seem to be ignorant of the Christian faith.
Christians have no mandated rituals or precepts.
God is the same god of the old and new covenants.
Christians believe the Holy Bible is the inerrant, inspired and infallible word of God from cover to cover.

Have you eaten pork lately?

What does the Bible (the Old Testament) say about eating pork?

It’s not so much the Islam that’s the problem.
It’s America’s (intellectual) left which exploits Islam.

What are you talking about? Are you one of those non-Catholic fake Christians?

Facts are not shilling for anyone, they are simply facts.

Many of them do at the risk of their own lives.

It’s worse than living under communism in Russia, China, or Even N. Korea because not only will you be killed you and your entire family may be tortured to death instead of simply being shot.

The British and even potentially ■■■■■■ influences did helped in creating the backwards nonsense of Wahhabism Islam

1 Like

Old law for a specific people at a specific time. Try becoming a bit more learned before trying to criticize.

Textus-receptus, not man’s laws.

False, Islam evolved from the Arab worship of the moon god, hence the crescent moon in their symbol.

Ceremonial purity was a big feature of the Law, on account of the service of the Priesthood etc. I think people easily confuse these for moral issues (which are not conditional to a people) when they miss such inclusions as “…for you” (which is sometimes explicit, sometimes implied) which happen here or there indicating whom something was stated to be clean or unclean for.

You’re 100% right about the Quran.

Admit that you’re a pork eater. Fine with me.
I never criticized Christians or Muslims for being selective.
I’m only calling the Wahhabism and ISIS BS.

1 Like

Do you recognize the ■■■■ as Christ killers?

There are no pork restrictions in Christianity.