"Islam" is not a screwed up religion. It's the Wahhabism

I belong to Mensa, and it don’t mean shit. Averge intelligence & persistence, plus life lessons, are what pay off. I went to one meeting, and found too many snobs. That was it.

I didn’t join but I did well on their test and was invited in. I expected the same as you describe…a gathering of arrogant asses, each thinking he/she is the smartest person in the room.

The prophet Muhammad had white skin and red hair with a red beard and was from the middle East interesting and is a distance relative of Queen Elizabeth

I wonder why it is against the religion of Islam to draw the prophet Muhammad who was not real prophet

Very interesting.

Prophet Jeremiah (8:8) was right:
“How can you say, ‘We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us’? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

Which we all know is a lie.

David Icke says a lot of completely unsupportable bullshit. This is no different from the rest.

Coming from you, it’s profoundly inspiring.

Muhammed was an Arab born in Mecca.

According to the Islamic hadiths he had white skin with red hair that’s why so many Muslims dye their beards red in homage to Mohammed

Many Arabs, especially those from Lebanon and Syria, are blond and blue-eyed, though red hair is somewhat rare.

I couldn’t’ve put it better myself.

Islam is a primitive barbaric cult that is veiled as a religion. Let’s please be real. Most religions have gained positive ground; that is, all but Islam. Myself, I totally avoid organized religions; although Buddhism does seem fairly benign ( from what little I know ). I also like the basic teachings of Christ. That would be common sense.

You mean Moe the pedophile, correct?

1 Like

So basically the instructions can be boiled down to “€œKill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.”€ I don”€™t recall that passage being in the Bible, but if it is, it certainly hasn”€™t been explicitly stated as a motive for mass murder in a long-ass time. If you”€™re looking to attach deaths to this caveat, throw in John Muhammad’s sidekick, Lee Boyd Malvo.

(4) “€œKill them wherever you find them and drive them out from where they drove you out. Persecution is worse than slaughter.”€ 2:191 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don’t recall any passages attributed to Christ that state: SPREAD MY WORD BY VIOLENCE. If I’m wrong, feel free to enlghten me.

2 Likes

I would posit that being wise is recognising what information is worth retaining and discarding the rest.
We don’t really ever ‘‘know’’ anything for certain…

I’ll go with asaratis’ philosophy - your’s is too oblique.

1 Like

I don’t claim to have originated that philosophy. It’s just my way of rewording the obvious.

I got all my insight by watching Bitter Lake a few times. In fact I still re-watch it now and then.

OP

Like all the main religions, they’re so equivocal that their texts can be interpreted to mean whatever the adherents want them to mean. Anyone who believes islam is a religion of peace ought to watch the scene of a madrassa in full spate in Bitter Lake.

I thought shamanism (in the Native American tradition) could be an answer to all the religion-related violence.

Until I watched this video:
https://politicalbullpen.com/t/cannibalism-at-chaco-canyon-ultimate-oxymoron/