Is White Genocide Real?

Just remains a laughing matter that the Trump vaccine receives such scorn from his own……:joy:

As a fully vaxxed person, Trump himself then is lab test….:joy:

Monte's Mouth

So doctors who recommend the Trump vaccines, that were brought to us via his OWS, that he himself has taken, that he has told his supporters they should take, are not conscientious……:thinking:

Did you get four of his shots?

Trump has taken the Ivermectin and Chloroquine vax. Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug but not approved for Kung Flu.
Any decent amount of internet search will show the Covid 19 side effects on DNA and possibly birth defects.

‘White Privilege’ is carrying an overwhelming amount of the tax burden so it pays for the salaries of public servants to arrest you for wanting to work, & live without A deadly substance injected into your body

It goes way beyond that too. I was watching the show “Peacemaker” because I am doing a review on it, and to my surprise they openly are calling for killing as many Whites as possible.

Also if you read any latest reviews on the “Lord of The Rings” TV show, they are trying to redo the entire story with wokeness by introducing black elves and wheelchair bound mystics. Of course these are only two examples and I am sure you been seeing it in the over representations of the Alphabet people in TV shows, Multi-racial roles is all contrived to normalize such engineered perceptions. There is no doubt Whites are and have been under attack for quiet some time too.

1 Like

Along Mexico’s border, white ranchers have the privilege of helplessness as they watch the" displaced" illegals trample on their property, destroy fences and probably kill some animals for food. All this while the CBP is made ineffective by Kamala the Border Tsar.

Whites are targeted like no other group I was watching a BBC documentary on American far-right recently the American far-right guy was saying people should be treated evenly despite race Louis theroux who was claiming to be a white guy when he’s not were saying races should be treated differently based on historical power meaning whites should continue to be held to a higher standard. Louis theroux is in actual reality the extremist he’s the one that wants to judge 18-year olds entering the workforce on a different standard based on race after being treated on a different standard based on race on their education if you went to China historically Chinese people had the power if you go to Africa historically black people had the power why is it that only white people are held to this standard that in white majority built countries they have to be penalised for this?

I’m at the point where I almost have zero patriotism for my country of birth was this a deliberate part of their tactics all I know is I’m not going off the fight of war get blown up or have my son’s blown up in the future so some guy called Mohammed/Tyrone can take their job and their homes in the future whilst leaving behind in mixed race breed of people with what left of the women

Also I believe this site is currently experiencing an influx in fedposting these antagonists follow the same routine every time be vigilant

1 Like

Property that belonged to Mexico prior to the US instigated war to take it from them. So the real “illegal” is debatable…….

Getting Covid 19 causes birth defects and DNA side effects……:thinking:

Treasonous lanuage… wanna fight us? You will lose

Mexico itself is a mix of various cultures, which eventually came under the Spanish flag.

All governments are fake, but some are more fake than others.

The United States itself is a mix of various cultures. But yes Mexico is of course also, and it did come under the Spanish flag, and that lasted until they gained their independence in 1821 and Mexico became a formal and independent country, and opened up trade between Santa Fe and the United States which roughly ended at the Mississippi River at the time….Spain wouldn’t allow trade between Santa Fe and the states…

They are all real. They may all be corrupt, but what would a “fake” government be….

America has one culture, with folks that haven’t assimilated yet … they will or they will leave

Texas was an independent country, not for a long time though.

Texas has been around longer than Italy was a country.