Is Kamala eligible?

Really? Perkins v Elg? Well, that’s proof that a kid is a natural born citizen when born to naturalized parents… where’s the case law proving the parents have to be naturalized?

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a)

a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

PERIOD.

Can the tourist be drafted into the armed services or be called to serve on a jury? THINK

Well, we see that you quoted a bunch of no-name sources that have the OPINION that the founders saw a difference but there’s just squat in there to overrule actual US law.

Good night, you’re obviously insistent on being incorrect so waste your time if you want. I plan to try to inform as many people as possible on Harris past and why she would make a crappy VP, as well as putting the focus on Biden.

CORRECT!!! You got it Chief!

Never said they were a CITIZEN… THINK.

No Name Sources??? Look again!

It’s not the ONLY way for a kid to be a natural born citizen… it’s simply one validation.

Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939),
a child born in the United States to naturalized parents on U.S. soil is a natural born citizen

They’re OPINIONS.

Goodnight.

It is the only classification per the US Constitution, not according to you.

I would quit while I am behind if I were you too.

Again, that’s not the ONLY class that’s a citizen. It was simply the argument that his parents were naturalized citizens, therefore HE was a citizen. Show me where the SC said a kid born here to people here legally is NOT a citizen and you may have a point. That doesn’t exist.

Oh go pound sand. I’m not behind and you know it. You sound like a liberal, insisting because I have other things to do that you win. It’s just pathetic.

NO, it ISN’T. Repeating it doesn’t make it true.

As I said, early morning for me, have a good night. Enjoy the fight against a phantom that you’ll never catch.

Again you ignore the defining adjective. SAD!!!

The final argument before surrender? Good night, continue in your dreams.

Defining adjectives are important and will change the meaning of the term.

At the time of Kamala’s birth, her parents were not U.S. citizens. They were foreign students.

At the time of her birth, she was the daughter of non-citizens. This makes her an anchor baby.

2 Likes

As a descendent from, presumably, Jamaican slaves, Senator Harris’s father is entitled to even greater respect and empathy from Americans. Jamaican slaves were not only treated, on average, far more cruelly than those in the mainland US, they were quite a bit more successful in revolt and resistance, forcing agreements with British rulers and surviving and resisting from their own self-ruled enclaves. It’s a chilling but interesting history. Republicans who spout this crap need to just STFU!