Is Bill Clinton Jewish?

I don’t know. We have to ask him, assuming he will tell you the truth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/bill-clinton-americas-first-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Pastor Texe Marrs, former professor at University of Texas, US Air Force officer, thinks Bill Clinton is ■■■■■■■
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/conspiracy-of-the-six-pointed-star-texe-marrs/1102494620

Besides, Bill Clinton is willing to die for Israel. Why would he, a known draft dodger from the US, make such a claim unless he is ■■■■■■■

Who cares. Is he even going to be around much longer…

1 Like

Yeah, but his wife will be in the American political scene.

I haven’t been here that long and you were like a broken record with this stuff. Who cares? Bill Clinton isn’t the president anymore and hasn’t been for a really long time.

1 Like

The truth ? Not sure if the Clinton’s even understand what the truth is yet .

Even the majority of dummycrats can’t stand that B .

He was President for 8 (eight) years.

I guess you’re right, if the 1990s, when the Soviet Union collapsed and the Russian Federation was born, there were wars in the Balkan, etc., not to mention the events in the US, have no bearing on 2020.

More BS from the same long discredited nut.

Marrs was never a Professor at UT, he was nothing but an instructor at UTA for one course, his course on his own fabricated Kennedy Assassination.

Nobody likes her or wants her around. How many times have I told you we’re all pissed because Trump has broken his campaign promise to lock her up…

1 Like

Why not focus on all of his trips on the Lolita Express instead of this random shit?

If you want to pursue an actual conspiracy theory…the Clinton / Epstein connection actually qualifies as a legitimate conspiracy.

Actually Billary (Rush Limbaugh said that), Epstein, Pizzagate and related stories are nothing new to me.

https://www.amazon.com/TRANCE-Formation-America-story-control-ebook/dp/B00PF19VY0

Billary get a mention a number of times in the book by a former sex slave

The Clinton’s are so yesterday. Not really worth a thread…

Don’t you understand? Every US president since May 14th 1948 has been ■■■■■■■

1 Like

@GoodGoy
Yes, Eisenhower was ■■■■■■ according to Westpoint yearbook.
JFK, Nixon, Reagan… I don’t think so.

if you want to ignore history.

Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat history, as sages teach us.

It doesn’t matter whether they are or aren’t. They are just puppets.

Bernie is ■■■■■■ but probably won’t be due to his BDS position.

It does matter. Bernie is a ■■■■■■ commie all right.

But wouldn’t you want to wind up in the ■■■■■■ heaven (that may or may not include shabbos boys) after death?

As Eustace Mullins said, the 20th century was the ■■■■■■ century. How right he was.

Oh, don’t forget FDR who left an indelible footprint in the making of the US (liberalism) today.

We’re not going to erase or redo the Clinton’s.

Exactly right…

There is room for learning from past history.

Bill was invited first to the Bilderberg meeting and then got nominated and elected. Coincidences?