Irony Alert: A Thousand Private Jets Deliver Globalist Elite to Davos for Climate Change

Someone should ask Greta how she feels about this.

Or maybe not, that poor little mental midget’s pumpkin head might explode.

More than 1,000 private jet flights have been delivering globalist elites to the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, where attendees are discussing — among other topics — the ‘major threat’ of climate change.

Airports around the Swiss ski resort will see the number of private jets spike 335 per cent during the annual meeting of world elites, according to Air Charter Service (ACS).

Research commissioned by the jet hire company found an average 218 private jet movements a day during the weeklong forum, compared to the 65 daily flights Swiss airfields usually deal with.

3 Likes

The living embodiment of hypocrisy. One rule for the rulers of the world and the rest of you can die in your vegan, bug-eating, self-flagellating hellhole for all they care.

1 Like

I hope insects, incredible Whoppers and human blood sausage are on the menu. If the elites had their way, that’s what we’d be eating.

1 Like

They didn’t care about climate anyway.
Global warming was an excuse for population culling.

Primary Goal:

The summit opened with a speech from Narendra Modi, in which he identified climate change as the number one threat to civilisation, and called for more wealth transfers from rich countries in order to help poorer nations “adopt appropriate technologies” for reducing climate emissions.

Secondary Goal:

Opposition to globalism is another major threat, the Indian prime minister warned in his speech, echoing research published on the eve of the globalist get-together which revealed that CEOs in Western Europe see populism as the biggest threat to their profits.

My translation: Send us your money. In the meantime we’ll keep exporting our unwanted masses in return.

Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea?

1 Like

With all the slop sauce on the meatless Whopper, you can’t tell it’s meatless. They all taste the same. You could out a cow pie on a bun & it would taste the same.

Of course the movers and shakers, the great and the glorious, need to travel by private jet. Commercial airlines won’t let them have sex with preteens during the flight.

This has always been the way. Al Gore whipped everyone into a panic about cities being underwater and then went and bought a bunch of beach front property and invested in business linked to climate changed and made a fortune.

Yeah, they should walk to the conference.

Why not do a teleconference or a virtual face-to-face meeting? The company I work for is scattered all over the world and that’s how we conduct business to save money.

1 Like

Likely these globalist elitists enjoy the accommodations, cuisine and personal services that come with world travel. It’s like a vacation.

Why would they be inclined to swap these pleasures for participation in a teleconference from their own office?

If there’s not already one in place, there should be a tax levied against each private jet flight…based upon pounds of fuel consumed. Let all proceeds go toward the planting of trees and the preservation of wetlands and animal habitat.

Uh-oh, I must be one of them. I love blood sausage. However, my elite status is probably compromised when I ask that they hold all of the lettuce and special sauce and just put mustard on my Whopper.

You are a wise man. Yellow Mustard has ZERO calories.

I make a delicious fried egg sandwich:

• 2 slices toasted Dave’s “Killer” Bread (organic, 21 whole grains and seeds, 22g whole grains, 250mg omega 3
  • 2 fried eggs (yolk busted and swirled into white before fully frying in peanut oil until the edges are crispy brown…I use egg rings to keep them round until they’re ready to flip.)
  • spiral of yellow mustard from a squirt bottle applied from center to edge on one side of each piece of toast.
  • fresh ground black pepper (I prefer a heavy layer of this.)
  • 1 slice Sargento (real) extra sharp cheddar cheese

After assembling (with cheese slice in center, between the two eggs), brush a thin layer of melted Land-O-Lakes butter on both pieces of bread and place the sandwich in a heated George Foreman grill.

Heat with the top closed until you see grill marks on the bread and cheese running oozing out.

Slide the grilled sandwich onto a paper plate, pour yourself a glass of something and chow down.

http://calorielab.com/brands/ketchup-mustard-and-mayonnaise/125

They want us eating human blood sausage now. No joke. It’s all the rage on the left.

Oh no. They should make it plain to everyone of us peasants that they are rich satanists who want 11/12 of us dead.

1 Like

I thought they wanted us alive? Not much use in a dead slave.

No.
7 billion slaves are too may for them to handle.
They figure 500 million will be the right number to manage.
They want to play God, I suppose.

Or they could perhaps lower themselves to flying commercial, taking rail, or ships, or a combination thereof.

But since they’re hipocrites none of that will be happening anytime soon except maybe by a handful who will chose to do so as a means of virtue signaling.

Was it an accident?
Poor quality control?
I don’t think so.