Iranian Protests Against Regime Begin

Oh bullshit, the protests have been frequent and increasing in intensity for years.

Despite his promises to end ME conflicts, everything Trump is doing regarding Iran is confrontational and provocative. As I pointed out to you before, there are those in his orbit who he needs who want war with Iran and your engaging people here who do as well. The 8th grader by this time can predict that the US has no control over the consequences of our stupid ME policies, and particularly now that both Russia and China have declared their support for Iran, and given their routing of US intentions in Syria, this time will be different and this imbecile in the White House is barking up the wrong tree.

Are you implying something I didn’t say.I didn’t hint at any type of military involvement .I’m sure there are other ways to help.

Oh BS, Iran has been for forty years and continues killing Americans and so far Trump has been incredibly restrained in dealing with them.

Quit making things up.

1 Like

Apparently including tearing up the nuclear agreement, imposing crippling sanctions and assassinating their top general. Trump, whether he wants war or not is doing everything he can to provoke a war with them. But again, this is going to be different than prior actions by the US. This time there’s Russia and China to contend with and Trump is leagues out of his pay grade engaging as he is.

1 Like

I don’t see it as inciting a war because Iran knows it would never win and devastate the country. I see it as President Trump calling them out and warning them of the consequences that will happen if they attack the U.S…
However, lightning would have to strike Rouhani to have Iran begin to negotiate with the U.S.
Trump is betting on Russia snd Communist China not getting directly involved but hopefully helping Iran to change its course .

1 Like

That’s probably because you’re not in Iran. But the sanctions are crippling. I showed you this last week. Also, I don’t believe you when you say that you don’t believe that assassinating Iran’s top general is a declaration of war. You’d certainly be calling the Iranian assassination of our top general an act of war and you’d be calling for Trump to turn Iran into a sea of glass.

And he’s no gambler. They both have already declared their support for Iran.

I wouldn’t count on that. Russia and China’s Long play is to have control over the oil pipe line going into Europe, essentially outlining their motives including the US.

China, Russia and US: New Power Dynamics in Middle East After Soleimani’s Death

Our top General doesn’t meet with terrorists to plan attacks like Soleimani.

1 Like

That has nothing to do with what I said. If Iran assassinated the top US general, you would immediately declare it an act of war and call for swift destruction of Iran.

There’s various reasons why you should oppose war with Iran.

This is obviously Trump’s fault as well. … Err, somehow.

1 Like

Well, that’s purely idiotic.

Shh, facts are irrelevant to partisans ranting mindlessly.

1 Like

No, let’s not dissemble the truth, and say what it’s really all about . . . regime change, as usual? There are always 2 sides to a story. Like any independent nation, they don’t want the militaries of other countries muscling in on their domestic affairs. You’d be the first to start squawking if your country were on the receiving end?

Not to get to off topic, but can I ask how old you are?

Might that not be fake news?

In a post modernistic world everything can be considered fake news.