Revealed: Entire British family of 12 - including three children aged 11, five and one - who fled their home in Luton to join ISIS in Syria are all now DEAD
- The Mannan family came to the world’s attention when they left the UK and joined ISIS
- They are believed to have crossed into Syria soon after arriving in neighbouring Turkey in May 2015 on the way home from visiting relatives in Bangladesh
- Two months after arriving in Syria, the Mannans released a statement declaring their support for Islamic State
- But those left behind in Luton have told MailOnline that all those relatives who made the trip have died
- Seven of them were killed in an airstrike while three brothers were all slain fighting for ISIS
They were “British,” like I’m a fucking Eskimo.
I shouldn’t have laughed and cheered when I read this story, but I did.