'Intactivist' mom who took son into hiding to save his foreskin sobs in court as she signs consent for circumcision

Not from the perspective of a human being who has a male appendage!

Sure, the procedure can be done (and would be done) under anesthesia, but healing takes longer than the anesthetic lasts. And the change to a very special body part – the loss of something that has been with you literally your whole life to that point – would be disconcerting, to say the least. It’s a huge physical violation.

For a female it would be like genital mutilation.

Whether she’s crazy or not, I’m with the mother at this point in the kid’s life.

On board ship, one of the engineers I knew was circumcised. What a hoot. The stitches made him look like something from a Frankenstein movie. Had to spray his dick with Freon to prevent an erection. You’d hear him moaning at night, & then the pssssssssssssst. He wore the dried out foreskin around his neck. Actually was a great pick up conversation piece. The women loved it. I asked him why he did it, and he said, he was tired of having a Martian dangling between his legs.

"So David sent messengers to Ish-bosheth, Saul’s son, saying, “Give me my wife Michal, to whom I was betrothed for a hundred foreskins of the Philistines”

So one could once trade in foreskins of your enemies.
How times have changed!

Hundreds of millions of us have gotten along just fine without the foreskin for thousands of years.

I had a couple of very serious injuries around the same age, from 3-5yo the pain is simply a faint memory and has been since my teen years.

The parents had agreed to this prior to birth and then the mom signed an agreement to allow the procedure while he was still an infant and then later decided to break her word.

It’s all about her, not the baby.

Way back, when our ancestors first left the trees, foreskins were necessary to protect the end of the dick from thorns on the Savannah. Sort of a biological buffer. No longer needed.

1 Like

Why all the squawking about men being circumcised, when FGM is performed to “totally prevent” women from enjoying normal healthy sex. Riddle me this. Where are all the Women’s Rights Activists?

1 Like

Cats got their tongues.

The Democrats are nearing implosion already. Don’t need the women vs Muslim battles.

I like the way my Christian God designed women. Lively sex; kicking & scratching. Looks like some other god made some mistake designing women, and his followers feel they must make changes.

I could be wrong, but I don’t see the hard core Women’s Rights Activist types as caring too much about children or the unborn, for that matter.

1 Like

They’re hiding under the same rock that the NAGS (H/T to Rush) hid when the world found out about Bill Clinron using Monica like a cheap humidor.

1 Like

I assume you are making an argument on behalf of your mother?

1 Like