Inside story of sexy, never-before-seen photos of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee

She was sexy at one time, I will give her that.

1 Like

I’ll never forget the first time I saw Pamela Anderson on Baywatch. Her long blonde hair, tanned skin, and telltale red swimsuit are burned into my memory. And of course, her boobs. They were so big and round and perfect that I immediately wanted to motorboat them. Unfortunately, I have never had the opportunity to meet Pamela Anderson in person. But that hasn’t stopped me from dreaming about motorboating her famous breasts. Every time I see a photo of her or catch an episode of Baywatch, I can’t help but think about how much fun it would be to press my face between those enormous orbs of perfection. Someday, maybe my dream will come true. Who knows? Stranger things have happened.

1 Like

Too artificial for me. There’s just something about natural hanging boobs that makes them so much more appealing than their augmented counterparts. Maybe it’s the fact that they look like they could provide some actual function, like providing nourishment for a baby or being used as a floatation device in an emergency. Or maybe it’s because they look like they’d be fun to play with. Whatever the reason, there’s no denying that natural hanging boobs are the superior choice.

I agree. But she had a nice bumper at the time. :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Agreed. Pamela Anderson’s ass was the stuff of legend. Not only was it perfectly proportioned, but it also has a unique bounce and jiggle that was utterly mesmerizing. Unfortunately, time has not been kind and her ass now sags disappointingly.

1 Like