...Inside ANTIFA

Want further proof that action is needed? How is this tolerated?

Yeah but it’s ANTIFA that are the main players.

After all, what better place for say five or ten White Nationalists to go than the middle of a rally with thousands of angry Black males- sounds like a plan, there, Monte, but you keep imagining they’re doing it…

Really? Prove that!!!

He is a Muslim.

Um - precisely my point?? :roll_eyes:

Makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Thanks! I stole that for the November 2020 Political Ads thread.
:innocent:

The DOJ will, seen any evidence to the contrary? Please share…

Two articles- really show the bias:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/protests-armed-white-vigilantes/2020/06/04/09e17610-a5bb-11ea-b619-3f9133bbb482_story.html

But don’t believe your eyes Monte…

1 Like

It’s about time. People will only put up with anarchy and lawlessness for so long.

1 Like

cia. lol a real group to trust there.

I love it! The citizens of a peaceful community coming out in well-armed force to preclude violence and looting in their town.

Someone could make a fortune selling tee-shirts with dual slogans:

• YOU LOOT…WE SHOOT! (on the front)
  • YOU RIOT…WE QUIET! (on the back)

This dude is properly outfitted for the occasion:

Kudos to the vigilant vigilantes!!!

2 Likes

The FBI and DHS have both reported that there are white supremacists out looting, burning and rioting.

Those are the “white supremacists” :rofl:

Remove the head from the snake and a lot goes away really quick!

1 Like

Anybody looking for proof that Democrats are complicit in allowing ANTIFA autonomy to continue with impunity?

How does a Governor not know what is going on in his own state?

1 Like

I think he’s just playing dumb to weaken the argument that he was either too chickenshit or too inept to quell it quickly or that he truly sympathizes with the invaders and wants them to have their day in the sun.

I would have to go with the latter due to having too many identifiable patterns to be mere coincidences. One burning question I have though: Is Chauvin a registered donating democrat?

1 Like