Insane Racist Chicago Area City Councilwoman Susan Buchanan: "Shutup! you are a white male! Shutup!"

This is Dr. Susan Nathalie Buchanan. You can leave her a nice review on Google. Apparently, she’s still employed, since UIC Medicine clearly condones and supports openly racist and sexist employees.

1 Like

We should bring back witch trials.

1 Like

I heard that Dr. Susan Nathalie Buchanan inappropriately touches young boys and is downright abuse to young white males. A buddy of mine took his son to see her, not knowing she was a diehard racist, he told me that during a physical examination she grabbed his son by his testes and squeezed them so hard that he cried and they were sore for an entire week. This woman is a monster and should lose her license to practice medicine.

1 Like

Omg about as racist as it gets

1 Like

There needs to be significant blowback on this bitch. Shame on those weakling for sitting there and taking her shit.

1 Like

Her 30 cats must be so proud…

So it is acceptable to silence and disenfranchise people based on skin colour?.. my teachers lied to me all my life!! Such is the racist left.

1 Like

This is what unhinged feminism looks like. This harridan is typical of toxic feminist who forget generations of men fought so they could have an opinion. America is not going down the right path. This Marxist diversity and inclusiveness BS is not going to end well.

She made a complete ass out of herself.

It wouldn’t have taken much to get her to launch herself over the chairs and commit assault. Just a little nudge. It would have been great to see her hauled out in cuffs.

Did anyone tell her she has been white from birth and isn’t oppressed either?

1 Like