Incredible Historical Moment! With Trump in NK Making History!

Are you suffering from TDS?
You should shake that or it’ll leave permanent mental reflex tick in your latter years.
Then some kid will say to his friends: “Watch the old man jump when I say TRUMP.” Then you’ll be all :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Screenshot_4

1 Like

And I Said:
You Mean Like The Obama-Kerry Butt-Kiss Accord ??

Then I Asked:
What Did Trump Do With That

“What did Trump Have to do with that”.

You’re the one that depicted the two lovers as father and son…:man_shrugging:

What’s your point, North Korea is a nuclear power, completed it on Trump’s watch, is still testing missiles. That Trump and KJU have fallen in love with one another has no bearing on that…

Don’t go there.
You’ve got TDS for sure.
this-is-what-stage4-trump-derangement-syndrome-looks-like-tds-41424563

2 Likes

But I didn’t Alex, you did.

Oh cool!! Suddenly libs are concerned about someone crossing a border!

2 Likes

Thanks man! That was a good laugh! I needed that!

The McDonalds meme is just a joke.
You’re lacking a sense of humor.
Trump is old enough to be his father.
KJU looks like a baby faced kid.
Where you get the incestuous relationship is all in your TDS head.
Break free from TDS!

ps. Are getting paid to post?

Well, the problem is that he did it legally and wasn’t planning to stay.

1 Like

No, I knew it was a joke, but you seemed to like it and put it up, puts the two lovebirds Trump/Kim in an awkward position is all. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Norks First Nuclear Test Was 2006

Besides the fact that Bush allowed that, that has nothing to do with the fact that they didn’t achieve their full weaponized nuclear capability until during the Trump administration. Furthermore, their still testing delivery systems, did so just a couple months ago despite the fact that Trump first tried to deny it and then just claimed that it is no big deal.

But more importantly, it doesn’t matter, they’re not a threat to the United States anyway. And particularly so since Donald and Kim fell in love with each other. :wink:

We are still waiting for your cited sources that actually says that what you are saying is true. Making up shit upi here doesn’t give you any more credibility, it only makes you look like a compulsive liar!. So back it up or STFU!

In 2020 you can kiss goodbye the claim that he has no experience. Hahahahagagaga :smile:

You will be calling him “Mr President” until January 2025.

Hey look! Its Montecrusty and his friends!

It was the Clintons who helped the North Korean nuke armament.

Don’t leave Bush out of it.