Impeachment Trial - Live Stream Official Thread

Nice false equivalencies presented as hollow talking points! You were OK with Obama killing US citizens in drone strikes, targeting Americans in the IRS scandal, funneling money from the Ukraine that went into the Clinton foundation, or grafting money on the stock market to enrich his friends with fake solar panel projects that are now bankrupt! Funny where is your outrage about that huh? It only matters if it’s Trump right? Here is your some Americans!

People shouldn’t worry about the cost of the impeachment trial… look at all the dollars that would be saved on golf trips!

Adam Schiff is such a bug-eyed weasel who should be under investigation for his connection to Ed Buck, the drug addict Democrat donor who has a passion for killing gay black prostitutes in his house. He’s one of Schiff’s biggest supporters!

Now do Trump and Epstein.

1 Like

These Democrats have been wanting to remove this president from the very beginning. It’s a Coup and it has been from the start. The Democrats are all going to complain about the senate trial not being partial meanwhile their complete and biased behavior is what started impeachment in the first place.

I really think this whole thing is a political grab for power. This needs to be dismissed for being so fundamentally flawed. It hurts having to listen to Adam shift talk about having a fair trial. Hopefully this is over with soon.

1 Like

Like republicans who wanted to impeach Clinton from the beginning of his presidency. Launching the prototype presidential witch hunt early in his first term, and digging and rooting around for nearly five years, and ending up convicting him for lying about an inappropriate relationship with a White House staffer THAT WASNT EVEN EMPLOYED at the White House when the impeachment witch hunt investigation began…

And in the end impeaching a lame duck president very near the end of his second term…

Yeah, you guys know what witch hunt is.

So what you’re basically saying is that because a Democrat was impeached in the late 90s that a Republican now can be impeached for whatever reason. Do you ever listen to yourself?

1 Like

No, I’m telling that poster that having supported the bill Clinton witch hunt, they can’t bitch about what they perceive to be a witch hunt here…

Show me where where he said anything about Clinton.

1 Like

What I think is so funny about this whole thing is that the Democrats all of a sudden care about the Constitution! Anyone who has been following politics for more than 5 minutes knows that is a total crock of shit.

3 Likes

The farce impeachment done to keep promises made by Democrats to their constituents has run its race. It is over. I’ve been watching this garbage since it kicked off and it is so painfully obvious.

Even Gallup can’t deny the fact that the Democrats’ sham impeachment efforts are backfiring spectacularly…

As pointed out by Paul Bedard, the latest Gallup survey has found that impeachment is “increasing public approval” for President Trump.

The poll, taken after the House vote on impeachment and before the Senate trial, found the president’s approval ratings were “among the highest of his presidency.”

(Bongino sucks but the link was good)

1 Like

READ THE TRANSCRIPT! :fu:

1 Like

Impeachment Trial! Your only chance to see all US Senators in their seats at the same time!

2 Likes

As justices, scholars and great legal minds agreed: there can be no impeachment where there can be no indictment. Founding fathers argued this in 1805 in the first infamous impeachment. The only Supreme Court Justices to ever appear on the Senate floor in an impeachment trial also agreed. Where there is no crime, there can be no conviction. Protect the Constitution; prevent this plague of illicit impeachment. Acquit President Trump as a matter of law.

1 Like

Now, more than ever, every American need to turn out to vote. Not a vote for Trump if you wish to view it that way, but a vote against what the democrat party currently represents and their vision for America.

There are plenty that will turn out to vote for anyone who promises cancellation of student loan debt, reparations, medicare for all…etc.

It is NOT a time to sit back on our laurels. It IS time to gobsmack the leftist agenda and put them in their place.

2 Likes

Blows my mind that so many people don’t realize that Trump’s biggest crime was being elected! The chatter about impeachment started after he won the primaries, and took off the day after the election! The democrats have been throwing everything they could against a wall, just praying for something to stick… and so far nothing has. Let’s give him the nickname of another famous New Yorker…the Teflon Don.

1 Like

Yes, that is what he was impeached for.

The specific charges against Clinton were lying under oath and obstruction of justice.

I’d consider his “relationship” a bit more than inappropriate.

But, you go ahead and defend him while castigating Dershowitz. :wink:

Read the transcripts…the President has not committed any impeachable criminal offenses…none! This process is a political sham because since the President was sworn into office, the Democrats have sought to destroy the facts supporting the legitimate election of President Trump…my vote and that of millions. Why? BECAUSE the Democrats’ corrupt nominee was not elected in spite of many corrupt actions supported by the Democrats.

1 Like