I'm fed up with the poor in America

Thanks .

Black Power: A Done Deal

by Fred Reed

IT IS CURIOUS that blacks, the least educated thirteen percent of the population, the least productive, most criminal, and most dependent on governmental charity, should dominate national politics. Yet they do. Virtually everything revolves around what blacks want, demand, do, or can’t do. Their power seems without limit.

Courses of instruction in the schools, academic rigor, codes of dress, rules regarding unceasing obscenity, all must be set to suit them, as must be examinations for promotion in fire departments, the military, and police forces. Blacks must be admitted to universities for which they are not remotely qualified, where departments of Black Studies must be established to please them. Corporate work forces, federal departments, and elite high-schools must be judged not on whether they perform their functions but on whether they have the right number of blacks.
We must never, ever say or do anything that might upset them – as virtually everything does. It is positively astonishing. One expects the rich and smart to have disproportionate power. But America is dominated from the slums. One might think that a single set of laws should and would apply to all citizens, and that things should be done without regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin, and that all should have the same rights and responsibilities. It is, sadly, not so. The dominance of the media by blacks is impressive.
If a white shoots a black to defend himself, it becomes national news for weeks, or months, and riots follow. But when blacks engage in their unending racial attacks on whites, the media demurely look the other way. The attackers are never black. They are “teens.” Reporters who say otherwise are likely to be fired. In effect, the thirteen percent censor the national press.

White Politicians are still trying to right a wrong that was done many years back. It’s Time to cut that out and put the past behind.

They have been surpassed by Hispanics.

Exactly which wrong? If it’s slavery, I’m home free; since I never owned slaves & neither did my ancestors. Although I had Irish ancestors who were slaves; and that being said, what am I owed? I mean, I wanna jump on the reparation wagon also. So get in line Buckwheat. Hey, fair is fair. Slavery is slavery is slavery.

1 Like

I’m always “entertained” watching the welfare bums come through the line at a couple of our local stores. Most of them are sporting thousands of dollars wroth of tattoos paid for by the taxpayer, newer cars than we drive, and brand new Iphones, and buying cigarettes with their benefit cards.

I have yet to see any of them thank us for providing all of that to them for free.

1 Like

Its the entitlement generation thanks to sons and daughters of the 1960’s marxists revolution and Bernie boy is leading the charge

1 Like

Hard to argue against that. The same radicals that were protesting in the 60’s and 70’s took power with Obama’s election.

We do have a pack of idiots in charge, that’s for sure.

You will not find cream floating at the top of a cesspool.

I watched an middle eastern women in line purchasing a money order . She was in full guard face fully covered and all of 4’ 6" tall . She pulled out many , many hundred dollar bills from her purse , first about $6500 and the teller said $ 3200 more please , she reach in again and pulled out another huge hand full of hundreds , and paid the $ 9800 plus bill for the money order going to some foreign Country , later after shopping around I seen her a the checkout paying for her groceries with a SNAP card !!!
WTF !!! They are aware not to send more than $9,990 so not to alert authorities , yet they qualify some how for SNAP ??? Who walks around with over $12,000 cash drives a new car (catty ) and gets food stamps ??? Who the F are the stupid ones here ???

2 Likes

At a minimum, no remittances of any amount without documented proof of legal residency generating a paper trail.

1 Like

Oh they are required to show ID , not sure how you ID a person with a garbage bag covering 98% of their body , but hell don’t be racist and ask to see their face through the mask ! It appears no one really cares about abuse . Hell they are "beating the man " !!!

My grandfather was born a slave to the Ottomans 35 years after black Americans were freed. Those Muslims better pay up. Omar, you stupid hag, send me your next paycheck.

I wonder if an ID will be required to collect reparations.

If so, SUDDENLY… getting an ID wont be a problem for black people anymore.

Or else, the democrat cities will hand it out from the back of a van like free government cheese.

1 Like

It already isn’t a problem. Only white progressives (amongst the most racist of Americans) and race baiting subversives act like it is.

Like all people blacks need ID to do just about everything.

I’m still trying to ascertain why progressive sees Voters ID as racist?

I honestly don’t get it? we need proper ID to get a passport, we need proper ID to get a drivers licence , we need proper ID to board planes

but we dont need proper ID for voting?

that makes no sense.

Remember the Project Veritas video where a Left winger bragged about personal knowledge of the Democrats having bussed in voters for the last five decades?

It isn’t about race, it’s about voter fraud.

1 Like

Ssshhh you aren’t supposed to remember stuff like that. It doesn’t fit the current narrative. :wink:

“Those videos were edited!” … as if editing for time and not content is not possible … in the meantime Leftists post heavily edited videos for “proof” all the time.

But, you know, the seriousness of the charge or video only goes one way…

Of course. The narrative must be allowed to stand at all costs. Anything that counters that narrative must be drowned out. Wasn’t that directly taken from Alinsky’s playbook?