Illegals account for 22 SEATS IN THE HOUSE ! WTF

Experts warn illegal immigrants account for up to 22 seats in the House

Immigration experts are raising the alarm about how the increasing flow of migrants illegally crossing into the U.S. may significantly impact states’ representation in the House of Representatives and Electoral College.

Shortly after taking office in January 2021, President Biden signed an executive order requiring that the U.S. Census Bureau factor in all residents, including noncitizens, as part of its decennial calculation of the U.S. population. As a result, the apportionment of House seats and, therefore, electoral votes for presidential elections, could be swayed as migrants continue to pour over the southern border.

“Illegal immigration has all kinds of effects and among them is that it distorts the mechanics of democratic government,” Mark Krikorian, the executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, told Fox News Digital in an interview. “Illegal immigrants aren’t even supposed to be here, so their inclusion in the census count for purposes of apportionment really is outrageous.”

“There are a lot of close votes in Congress, more than there used to be. So, it can, in fact, make a difference,” Krikorian said. “It shouldn’t be a question of: Does this give you personally more influence in Washington? The question should be: Is it right? Is it healthy for our democratic process to be distorted this way? The answer is no.”

There are an estimated 26.8 million illegal immigrants living in the U.S. as of June 2023" I’m not sure where they pull their fake numbers from but it is more in the ballpark of 70 million, roughly 23% of the people in the U.S.

2 Likes

“Let me be clear: The Senate Border Bill will NOT receive a vote in the House. Here’s what the people pushing this “deal” aren’t telling you: It accepts 5,000 illegal immigrants a day and gives automatic work permits to asylum recipients—a magnet for more illegal immigration,” Scalise said in a statement on X.
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans passed a sweeping bill Thursday to build more U.S.-Mexico border wall and impose new restrictions on asylum seekers, creating a hard-line counter to President Joe Biden’s policies just as migrants are amassing along the border with the end of coronavirus pandemic restrictions.

The bill has virtually no chance of becoming law. Democrats, who have a narrow hold on the Senate, have decried the aggressive measures in the bill as “cruel” and “anti-immigrant," and Biden has already promised he would veto it.

1 Like

2020 Census Must Count Illegal Immigrants When Allocating House Seats, Judges Rule

A special three-judge panel has blocked President Trump’s plan to exclude immigrants living in the U.S. illegally from the 2020 census count that will be used to redistribute seats in the House of Representatives.
Acting on two lawsuits filed in New York by a group of states, cities, counties and civil-rights groups, the judges said Thursday that the plan violates several laws that spell out how the results of the decennial census are to be used for distributing congressional seats.

The president issued his memorandum on July 21, ordering that the 2020 population totals for reapportionment not include people in the U.S. illegally. The Census Bureau is trying to complete its pandemic-delayed count this month so that it can deliver state totals used for reapportionment by the legal deadline of Dec. 31.

The president, the court concluded, cannot leave unauthorized immigrants out of that specific count.

The decision comes after the July release of a memorandum by President Trump that directs Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, who oversees the U.S. Census Bureau, to provide Trump with information needed to exclude immigrants who are living in the United States without authorization from the apportionment count.

The panel of judges — including U.S. Circuit Judge Richard Wesley, Circuit Judge Peter Hall and District Judge Jesse Furman — noted the president does have some direction over the census and how the results of the count are used for reapportionment. But that authority, which is delegated from Congress, is limited.

A “tabulation of total population” is what the commerce secretary is directed to report to the president from the once-a-decade census, under Title 13 of the U.S. Code. According to Title 2, the president, in turn, is supposed to hand off to Congress “a statement showing the whole number of persons in each State.”

Because Trump’s memo “deviates” from that “statutory scheme,” the judges declared it “an unlawful exercise of the authority granted to the President.”

The panel ultimately issued a narrow ruling against the memo.

“Because the President exceeded the authority granted to him by Congress by statute, we need not, and do not, reach the overlapping, albeit distinct, question of whether the Presidential Memorandum constitutes a violation of the Constitution itself,” the panel wrote in their opinion.
Their injunction against the administration permanently bans it from including any information about the number of unauthorized immigrants in each state in the commerce secretary’s report to the president. The judges, however, are not stopping the administration from “continuing to study whether and how it would be feasible to calculate” those numbers to allow the secretary to comply with the memo “in a timely fashion” in case a higher court overturns their ruling.

Since the first U.S. census in 1790, the country’s official once-a-decade population numbers used to reapportion seats in the House of Representatives have included both U.S. citizens and noncitizens, regardless of immigration status. Enacted after the Civil War, the 14th Amendment ended the counting of an enslaved person as “three fifths” of a free person by requiring the counting of the “whole number of persons in each state.”

The president ultimately plays a limited role in reapportioning Congress. After the president hands off the latest numbers to Congress, the clerk of the House of Representatives is supposed to send to the governors a “certificate of the number of Representatives” each state receives, according to Title 2 of the U.S. Code.

The Justice Department, which is representing the administration in these two lawsuits based in Manhattan, declined to comment on the judge’s ruling, DOJ spokesperson Mollie Timmons said in an email to NPR.

Migrant Crime Turning Cities Into War Zones

Criminals posing as asylum seekers are turning American cities into war zones.

The Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua, feared for how it tortures its victims, is setting up business in New York City, police sources reveal.

Advertisement

Gang members recruit migrants from shelters and as they come off buses from Texas, putting then to work in retail theft rings or on mopeds, grabbing phones and handbags and roughing up pedestrians.

“This is organized crime. It’s just like the Mafia,” says Paul DiGiacomo, president of the NYC Detectives’ Endowment Association.

NYPD Commissioner Edward Caban warns of a “wave of migrant crime.” Democratic pols deny it. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul says migrants “are looking for a better life.” True for many, not all.

NYC Comptroller Brad Lander accuses Caban of “fear mongering” and using a “Republican talking point.”

Believe the cops, not the pols.

Migrants in moped gangs and retail theft rings, some carrying guns, are terrorizing the Big Apple, Yonkers and New Jersey.

Two-man teams snatch pedestrians’ phones and deliver them to Tren de Aragua stash houses, where professional hackers make fraudulent banking transactions and drain cash from all accounts. Then the phones are wiped clean and shipped to South America for resale.

A 62-year-old woman was brutally dragged down a Brooklyn street by one of these moped thieves who made off with her purse. When you see mopeds, step back from the curb and hug the building – advice usually needed in a third-world city, not New York.

A shopper at JD Sports near Times Square was shot in the leg by baby-faced, 15-year-old migrant Jesus Alejandro Rivas-Figueroa when a security guard tried to stop him from robbing the store on Feb. 8. Figueroa whipped out a .45-caliber handgun and shot into the crowd. He has since been apprehended by police.

This has always been the demoncrats plan all along!

1 Like

And the GOP stood around and watched .

1 Like

Yep! This is why I have washed my hands of all politicians… from either party. I am a registered Republican, but I am going to re-register as an Independent. I have been saying that for at least 20 years now, but I think I’m actually going to do it in the very near future.

I’m a Republican because my values and beliefs are more in line with that party platform… at least what they say they stand for, which is a total lie, as proven by their actions over the last few decades.

I was a supporter of the Tea Party when it had it’s day. I’m a huge supporter of the MAGA movement. Not so much Trump, but the ideals and platform of MAGA.

I will feel better (about myself) after cleansing myself of any party offiliations.

1 Like

I feel the same way I’m so disappointed with the republican party it makes me NUTS !!! They refuse to stick together they pass the dem agenda and they turn on their own over and over again . A demoRAT can break the law refuse to follow principles and the entire dem party will back him . On the other hand if a republican is accused of something that incorrect the party doesn’t back him at ALL !!
I will NEVER bring myself to vote for ANY demoRAT EVER !!!

1 Like

Money meant to help struggling Americans went to illegal immigrants instead in Dem-led states, cities

Dem states, cities overrun by migrants funneled millions in federal COVID-19 aid to support illegals

Illegal Immigrants Assault New York Police Officers Again

Illegal immigrants in New York City assaulted a number of police officers Tuesday after refusing to comply with orders at a taxpayer funded shelter.
Not surprisingly, the illegal immigrants were released and have since committed additional crimes.
Fugitive who assaulted NYPD officers in Times Square arrested again after he attempted to shoplift more than $608 in stolen items.

1 Like