Illegal Aliens Strangle Day Old Child to Death in Hospital

Good point. But that’s not what the OP argued. You should rewrite the OP.

Goes without saying. They’ll never understand that though.

Take that up with the OP, not with Ru.

You asked a question and Ru answered. Correctly answered. Time to move on with that rathole.

But what he replied to was my reply to the OP. Not to RU.

And … ???

Rathole. Nothing more. You have your answer. Move on.

:joy:

While you are busy trying to play hero, let me show you what I was originally replying to in the OP.

Do you agree or disagree with the OP? RU point was well taken but I wasn’t arguing that. I am addressing the OP. Or is that not right anymore?

Wait…this is literally the DNC platform now. They want to perform “post-birth” abortions. That’s killing a baby after it’s been born. What makes what these third world scumbags did any different?

That statement from Triangle (which you now say you originally replied to) is not even focused on the (il)legal status of the perpetrators. Your original reply asked about the relevance of the perpetrators being an illegal alien. (And Ru replied immediately after yours with the same thing he replied when you repeated the question.)

The quote from Triangle is mocking the left’s talking points and they all refer to someone being different, without regard to legal status.

I find the separate point about the perpetrators being illegal to be relevant, for the reason Ru gave.

I disagree with the general notion that immigrants who are different from us are a scourge to our society. The segment you quoted from the OP seems to suggest that.

But I fully support any effort we take to minimize (if not eliminate) the flow of illegal aliens into our borders. And one such effort this administration is NOT doing is highlighting the cost in crime that comes from the pool of illegals within our borders. Our media bury it because it tarnishes the narrative. Trump should use the bully pulpit to change that.

It’s only through diversity and cultural enrichment that we can come to know the vibrancy of infanticide.

I write fanfictions … not fanthreads. :slight_smile:

Somebody grab a short rope and go find a tall tree. Make it two.

Oxymoron. You can’t have a post birth abortion. That’s called murder.

How are illegals " Just Like Us" when they overwhelm the education, healthcare and Judicial system. They expect ALL the benefits that citizens receive, receive driver’s licenses whine about discrimination or protests against them. They or their children bring diseases with them.
They should all be transported to the nearest airport and flown to their home country.

Yes. We know that. Have you been living under a rock?

Tell that to the DNC elite.

If you have to ask questions like that then you are over your paygrade.

As horrible as it is, white people have committed numerous crimes in this country just as bad or worse.

The democrats are going full bore on making them “just like us” and entitled to all the rights and protections afforded to US citizens.

Yes and we wouldn’t be stuck with shelling out the millions of dollars it will take to investigate, try, convict, and incarcerate them for life.

And? Do you know what the context was? If you serious believe that ANY is advocating for murdering a born baby… I have a bridge to sell you.

Well you didn’t answer… what does that say about your pay grade?