If You Think San Francisco Is a Good Place to Retire...Watch This!

san-francisco
filth

NBC conducted a study months ago of the homelessness, crime, and drug abuse problems ruining huge swaths of San Francisco. Their team found that downtown compares to some of the worst slums in the world.

It’s gotten worse, not better because Progressives keep doing more of what didn’t work in the first place.

POOP PATROLS AND SYRINGES LINE THE STREETS

San Francisco has a poop patrol. The city has a worsening homeless problem. The homeless are not picking up after pets and that has led to some of the feces problems. The city has hired poop monitors who spot clean areas before too many people notice.

Some of the excrement, probably most, is human. There is an app to report poop called ‘SnapCrap.’

The opioid crisis is more and more noticeable, but cops are told to ignore it.

Why would anyone retire to San Francisco? It’s beyond expensive. So outside of the drugs and the poop this would be a very smart move for someone on a fixed income.

Rich liberals love San Francisco. They could easily buy into a gated community…just wouldn’t be able to enjoy downtown much…and it gets worse by the day.

That’s exactly where we want them. Let those gates become a prison.

There is a landfill - garbage dump not 5 miles from me; so why would I wish to go to San Francisco? I’m guessing the landfill is actually less vermin ridden.

What a dystopian dump.

SF has been bad for decades, embracing gays and immoral behavior years before other places started to.

Aids got started there, the bathhouses were teaming with promiscuous sex and STDs.

What we are seeing is the natural progression. Cant say I’m surprised at what it is now.

Yes, I remember years ago it was tagged with the moniker “San Fransissy”.