I Hear The Term: "Modern Christianity:

Just what is “Modern Christianity”? It’s like that now that we are modern we can make up our own religion and call it Christianity. No, I am sorry, that does not work. There is only one place in this world where one can go to find out what real Christianity is and that is the King James Bible. Jesus said “Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom.” The Bible explains what “coming in his Kingdom” means, it means the last trump, the end of the world. Now just what were these nondying people suppose to be doing? One of the things, I say, was to write the King James Bible. People want the Bible to say certain things, so they just make up what they want it to say, like “God loves all little children, God loves all, God loves you, no matter who you are or what you have done, God loves you.” Bull! What the Bible really says is that God loves you if you obey his commandments. Jesus said to his disciples “If you obey my commandments you will remain in my love.” Don’t kid yourselfs, if you do not obey God you will not be loved by God.

If you want fewer books, perhaps. The original and true bible is the Catholic Bible (otherwise known as the Holy Bible). Anyone who reads and follows the KJV would be considered a “Modern Christian” since the original translation from Hebrew to English included the Apochrypha (in line with the original Catholic teachings) but has since been removed.

Wrong. Jesus died for all of us sinners. It’s our job to live our life without sin…but Jesus still loves the sinners among us.

KJV - try reading the unabridged version.

Look, you are just kidding yourself, Jesus died on the cross to have men stop sinning. Every time we sin we slap Jesus in the face while he is nailed to the cross. No, Jesus does not love sinners, he loves those who obey him, that is what he said, maybe you don’t believe Jesus. Satan whispers in people’s ears “It’s OK to sin, Jesus loves you, your going to be saved anyway.” Satan can not get his goal done unless he causes men to sin. Men make up this story about how God loves them although they are sinners. Better think again.

“Modern Christianity” appears to be religion without rules.

Bull! What the Bible really says is that God loves you if you obey his commandments. Jesus said to his disciples “If you obey my commandments you will remain in my love.” Don’t kid yourselfs, if you do not obey God you will not be loved by God.

The only man who ever lived that was free of sin was nailed to a cross 2019 years ago in Jerusalem.

He died, was raised again three days later and Christianity was born.

God’s love is there for all of us and forgiveness of our sins is granted when we repent .

What I said: I put little stock in any religion with ( so called ) mortal input. Too many human foibles. Too many mortal opinions. Too many gray areas. I try to hold by the very basic teachings of Christ & the Buddha. 1. Do no harm in My Name. 2. Go and try to sin no more. That alone is a hard road to follow through life; but it does carry the most weight.

It is simple, Jesus said; " 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”