I don’t understand militia laws and regulations. Pls help

So we used a militia to gain independence against a tyrannical regime.

Today the only way to have a militia is if it’s approved by the government?
They whole point of stopping a tyrannical government is a free formed militia.

That like asking king George, hey do you mind if we create this militia to set up ways to gain our independence from you? Is that ok with you? Ok thanks…

This is bullshit

Oh god you are such a poo poo little guy…Democrats will hold it against the tyrannical retrumpliCON government…and the Dems will stop retrumpliCONS from getting rid of our constitution…and Dems don’t have to use guns to threaten people cuz that’s what retrumpliCONS do…Dems just use their REAL genius… truth and the American way to put the retrumpliCON party in the toilet and flush it…

But the Dems are going to drag youR fascist asses through hell and back…you may never return…1/22 your party will be split

You don’t need government approval to have a militia. I think the problem lies in definition here.

(a)The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia

So for example, we are part of the militia already. To organize, we simply need to create a group. That cannot be regulated or controlled by nature. If you and I start a group called Bull Pen Patriots, we can get together, train and organize to our hearts content and government has nothing to say about it.

I thought you needed congressional approval

Why would you ask to be recognized? They cannot regulate free citizens getting together to train.

1 Like

Well that’s just false. The language of the second amendment is for “a well regulated militia”…:wink:

That’s because you can’t read lol

Jitss617…You needed a militia 4 years ago…you don’t need one now…Dems are the good people retrumpliCONs ARE THE BAD ONES…We need a USA home military to put down you fukin terrorists but one by one you’re all going to jail…lets see how tuff you are in jail…hahaha

I haven’t decide wether I will get rid of you here…I’ll give you a few more days and maybe

Who can’t read? …

Oh, never mind, I thought you were replying to me, I see there are hidden posts so I’m assuming you’re responding to one of the two turds I ignored. :))

1 Like