Hunter Biden grand jury witness asked about the

$30000 a month to protect a gold brick!

2 Likes

This is blatant money laundering. This is Joe Biden sending billions of dollars all across the world, and his family getting rewarded. I’m sure Barack Obama is in on it…
I bet anyone $100 that laptop has been destroyed

1 Like

Odd isn’t it, no mention of possible impeachment investigation of this. Hunter should take up residence in the Clintons house, no one could possibly get to him there. The Big Man can protect the Clinton’s. If anyone is in danger it’s the grand jury and we all know no there won’t be any attempts at jury tampering.Hunter will get off with a pardon.

2 Likes

Obama pout Joe Biden in charge of Ukraine and China . And it just so happens that his son makes millions of dollars… this is insane … I feel like I’m in the Twilight zone. This is money laundering

1 Like

Biden family version of Free Market Capitalism.

I just sent the FBI a message asking them when they’re going to arrest Joe Biden

1 Like

The FBI is as corrupt as Hunter and Hillary !!! More phone smashing in their future .

1 Like

As much of a chance as cows flying.

1 Like

Joe Biden released all his taxes.
Joe Biden is the big guy
Joe Biden never claimed that money
Joe Biden is guilty of tax evasion money laundering, threatening another country to fire a district attorney to not investigate his son it’s a RICO act

1 Like

At least he can claim dementia for not remembering.

1 Like