Hunter and Joe Biden Corruption Scandal! The Laptop From Hell!

The most dominant news that seems to be every day, the corruption of Joe Biden taking in millions of dollars from foreign countries. Ukraine, Russia, and China. The laptop that the New York Times just recently admitted as being real, is back tracking because they suppressed that story along with 50 intel officials in order to bury the story of Joey and Hunter BIden prior to the presidential election in 2020. That last part is a separate story unto itself, however in due time the laundry slowly comes out and ties everything together. What is picking up steam is the question many are now asking is if Joe Biden is compromised that it puts the rest of the country at risk? The answer is yes and the question that follows is: how do we take care of this problem?

You have to watch this to get a feel of the scope of what is really taking place, and whether or not the shoe on the other foot is about to drop!

https://summit.news/2022/03/21/video-former-cia-officer-slams-laptop-from-hell-coverup-media-fckery/

1 Like
2 Likes

That MF needs to be put on death row . Slimy pervert .

Can’t wait for the details to emerge, but I suspect that is why they are trying to ramp up war with Ukraine, they need a distraction.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Do the Bidens have a Joo ish back ground?

Joe collects Jooish yarmulkas. (Unless you’re Jooish yourself, who would collect such religious items?)

Don’t believe that he’s Irish. Anybody can claim to be Irish (especially on St Patrick’s Day. LOL)

Remember Karl Marx and former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl were “Catholic” but their grandparents hailed from Eastern Europe and converted from Judaism to Catholicism, because the areas they settled in Germany happened to be predominantly Catholic.

Also John Kerry, who pretends to be Irish, is Jooish. His real Jooish name is Kohn.

1 Like

Man you are such a wealth of information! I learn something new from you every time! Very interesting!

This is very sick! A very demented and sick family!

A very extensive and well documented Biden family history……

Family history can be faked very easily.
I descended from Genghis Khan, don’t you know. LOL

I’d like to see what’s been faked. Thejc.com looks faked…….

This is probably closer to truth.
5 ■■■■■■ things to know about Joe Biden - ■■■■■■ Telegraphic Agency (jta.org)

Probably………:flushed:

I posted archived documentation….birth and death certificates, transite documents, census documents, hospital and employment records….

Your link has no documentation. And you seem to think that everybody has a J.E.W. in the woodpile…

You’re probably J.E.W.ish…….:joy:

Montecrusty, you are Jooish yourself, you just don’t know that you are a dirty little joo! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Could or acting as a distraction while the Central banks are moving forward with their NWO and ushering in Crypto!

1 Like

Here is more ancestry of the Montecrusty kind! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like