Hundreds of Illegals From Ebola-Ridden Congo Dumped in San Antonio, Texas

Hundreds of illegal aliens from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, which is currently experiencing a massive Ebola virus outbreak, have been dropped off in San Antonio, Texas and hundreds more will arrive in the near future.

A local news reporter looking for French-speaking volunteers to communicate with the individuals made a request on Twitter.

“City confirms hundreds of migrants from the Congo have arrived in SA. The city is in desperate need for French-speaking volunteers,” Jaleesa Irizarry of KENS 5 San Antonio wrote on Thursday.

WHAT…:flushed: Trump’s doing that.

I read an article recently that explained how asylum seekers are not required to undergo medical screening before being admitted to the US.

Enjoy the Ebola outbreaks burgers.

I wonder who could have helped them get such a long way. Does anyone nose?

How the fuck to “refugees” from the Congo wind up in San Antonio, Texas?

1 Like

How many billions will be spent by the government when the first outbreak of Ebola happens in the USA? What happened to prevention in public health protocols?

Trump thought Obama spending money to fight Ebola over there as he did was a waste of money. :man_shrugging:

They are screened. The problem is if they are carrying the disease they are released before they show symptoms which can takes weeks to manifest.

So, yes we have a ticking time bomb on our southern border.

It is unclear what route migrants are taking from African countries. However, in recent interviews with NPR, African migrants said they had traveled from their home countries to Brazil before heading north towards the U.S.-Mexico border, a journey that would likely take several months.

The real problem is that they are being released into the United States. Anyone from Congo who illegally crosses the border should be immediately sent back to Congo. I can’t think of any other situation that illustrates just how shitty out legal immigration system actually is. It enables illegal immigration and gives it legal protection.

1 Like

Talk to Congress about that. Congress (via Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat Party Parrots) refuses to pass legislation that prevents it from happening.

Didn’t we talk to Congress when we elected Trump and provided him with Republican control of the House and Senate? I thought we sent a pretty clear message. You think the opposing party will give an inch on Trump’s primary campaign promise? Come on - we don’t live in fantasy land do we?

Having a majority in the Senate doesn’t mean you control it…not when it takes 61 votes (or more) to win on an issue.

1 Like

Ding ding ding ding ding…we have a winner.

Trump does. He promised to build a big beautiful wall along our border, pay off the ND, run balanced budgets, lock her up, be to busy being president to golf…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get on a ship, plane land in Mexico and say I’m seeing asylum in the US and are transported to the border and told to cross illegally get caught and claim asylum.

It’s like they are injecting these fuckers all over White America like some kind of Botox on White areas.

I thought it was just hispanics, though. It’s much worse than I thought. We used to be protected by oceans.

There’s nothing protecting us anymore. Move to rural areas, learn how to hunt and garden. Buy lots of guns. (For defense.) Have lots of sons.

This isn’t going to end well.

What NGO is behind moving blacks 6,000 miles from the center of Africa, across the goddamn ocean into South America, and up into Texas? That’s a hell of a journey. This is biological warfare.

And of course this self-hating cucked government and law enforcement doesn’t do a fucking thing about it.

1 Like

We have 40 + million unwanted Africans in America. We don’t need anymore of these evolutionary throwbacks. Go to NUMBERSUSA immediately to protest this invasion.

And still they are claiming that these animals are refugees. Yeah, of course, they sailed across the Atlantic with their nutshell. The poor boat people meme is already a joke in Europe, but the chutzpah here is just unbelievable.