How to check if your smartphone is secretly a coronavirus tracker

You Saturday morning news headlines… Good morning everyone may you all have a safe and wonderful weekend.

If you downloaded the latest iOS update back in May, and any following updates, then congratulations…your COVID-19 infection status will likely soon be tracked by state health officials as part of each state’s contact tracing efforts.

ALL THE DESTRUCTION THE ANTIFA SOROS ASSHOLES ARE CAUSING ACROSS THE NATON YOU PATHETIC FKS ARE ACTING LIKE 5 YR OLDS U MORONS HAVE NO IDEA HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE AND LOOK!!! SOROS AIN’T COMING FOR YOU ASSHOLES EITHER.

When you are RETARDED. :yum:

More headlines :yum:

1 Like

It’s on Android too. It’s not activated yet because it needs to connect to an official government app that will likely be mandatory on all devices in the near future.

2 Likes

:+1: Oh trust us it’s activated already China is our Gov. not the US where this is concerned.

1 Like

What does being tracked entail and how does that affect your life?

If you knew u wouldn’t believe it anyway.

Some users questioned whether Apple will truly respect their privacy regarding their COVID-19 status, or whether they’ve interacted with anyone who has the virus…or maybe even just passed them on the street or in the supermarket.

Mine said I needed to have bluetooth on…but I bet it’s still transmitting.

— Lasers r still cool. (@ARCAMMON) June 19, 2020

This is happening even as evidence suggests that most patients are infected by someone who either lives in, or frequently shares, the same space as them. Are you awake yet?

And if you don’t believe any of it wait until it hit you as such or someone you know cause they’re coming for us all like it or not…

https://www.infowars.com/google-apple-jvs-dystopian-covid-19-tracker-could-be-straight-out-of-orwells-1984/

AND WHEN YOU CAN’T GET HEALTH CARE BECAUSE of it--------- well remember the dumb fk left begged for it all.

*tably, while the technology will allow governments and health agencies to track contacts, *it won’t notify users who they came into contact with, or where that happened.

And do not forget, this (opted-in) invasion of your privacy by the duopolist controllers of practically every wireless device in the world is for your own good

1 Like

Turn off bluetooth, as the tracker on Android at least requires that to be on. I usually turn off wifi as well to save battery life.

1 Like

Here is a guide to look for it in your android devices’ Setting. Like I said, apparently it needs Bluetooth turned on to “work”

2 Likes

Just like that reg. phone tracking these pos liars will say " it isn’t invading privacy" or it’s not doing htis or that watch this is going to be used against the population from health care–livelihood ( jobs) etc they will blk.mail the public with this. THis is our invisible 911

That’s what I wanted to hear.
Blackmail.