How Stupid Can you be!

https://www.memri.org/reports/gaza-islamic-scholar-ahmad-khadoura-virgins-paradise-will-have-no-menstruation-saliva-mucus Gaza Islamic Scholar Ahmad Khadoura:

Gaza Islamic Scholar Ahmad Khadoura: Virgins Of Paradise Will Have No Menstruation, Saliva, Mucus, Or Excrement; Each Man Will Be Given The Sexual Strength Of 100 Men.

OMG! Religion is surely the opium of the people!

Thats not religion, that’s lunacy.

I think you can only be a virgin once.

After that, it becomes hell as you are surrounded by a bunch of harping women.

I say that as a woman, lol.

Sounds more like a ticket to hell. :joy:

1 Like

I think he just got a lecture from his wife

1 Like

Honest to God, it is as though all these heathens can think about is sex 24 hours a day.

Good, spend eternity with a harem. What a bunch of idiots. :rofl:

2 Likes

This reminds me of this…in abstractions.

DMK::The Bible is obsessed with the male foreskin and Islam is obsessed with the prophet of peace´s sex life and sexual conquest.

Here ya go sheik, enjoy hell. Hillary will be there too, eternally laughing

I’m not impressed by either :wink:

1 Like

:flushed:

Welcome to hell.

The joke is on them :joy:

And just when you think it cannot get more bizarre: Liveleak.com - Necrophilia is Halal in islam! Disgusting!

https:// www.liveleak.com /view?i=d28_1363178382

Necrophilia is now Halal in Morocco by the grace of (Islamic Scholar and member of the religious establishment) Alem Zamzami . Sheikh Zamzami said that the husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife. He added that the husband may wash the body of his dead wife and have sex with her.

It’s a nutty thing and had a Egyptian origin. It was like scalping among some Native Americans. It was not necessarily religion based. It was what you did to the defeated enemy. They collected them.

Most Christianity stopped the primitive practice.

I’m sure that PETA would approve, it would take the load off of all of the goats and sheep

1 Like

LMAO!!! That was funny!

This adds credence to the posit that ardent Islamic scholars are extremely horny. They could be legitimately described as orgasms looking for a place to happen.

It appears that nothing is off limits for them:

• many wives (dead or alive)
  • children
  • goats
  • camels

Muhammad was a demented pedophile, anointed himself prophet and convinced his followers to be equally demented and perpetually horny.

He accomplished this by:

• promises of all the orgasms they could stand while living
  • 72 virgins when they die honorably
  • threat of dishonorable death should they leave the cult

What more could a horny man ask for?

1 Like

Circumcision was / is practiced among the Australian aborigines whose tradition goes back tens of thousands of years unchanged.
I’m not saying it’s good or bad.

Oh, don’t forget Judaism (which I know you’d rather not discuss)