How many lies has jisssssbag 617 told on this site

Or lying about a nations podcast. Then again anyone can put a podcast on the internet and call it national with 2 people listening.

1 Like

I already posted the picture from the producers lol

That wasn’t a picture nor was it proof. Anybody could have produced a silly letter with a general switch board number!

As Soul Patrol once said, you really go off the deep end with telling such stories and your fake account of your alter ego you continue to push. The question is who are you trying to impress here? No one believe your stories or your excuses!

Seek therapy!

3 Likes

It was a picture, it was proof, I provided the phone number and name of the producer that invited me on as a guest.
You sound jealous… not a good look

Very good !!! It appears all of us know what a phony jissssbutt is . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

How about not honoring their bets and then making up a bullshit reason?

Gay “J” the choking Gizzard named Jizzard has no integrity let alone failing to pass himself off to being a good human being!

Read it all here in this thread!

The internet never forgets!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We checked and you were not on the schedule roster of guests that was suppose to appear by the name of Jason Warren. Like always just another outrageous lie like the many others you like to tell here.

We know you never served in the Military and we also know you don’t work in security services and date super models. All you are is a middle age fat slob pizza maker! TRUTH!

2 Likes

Definitely was, was interviewed by Brian killmeade.

You sound a little jealous.

No weren’t liar!

You are an embarrassment to this place in which was founded by Vets and you are not one of us!

2 Likes

You’re a liar. Take a hike loser

You’re a liar. Take a hike loser

You see, when one resorts to name calling and gets defensive its an admission of guilt!

You are a retarded sock puppet!

I had a great time on Fox News, was also on the front Page of the herald, was on bar stool sports.

We can easily settle this by answering some basic questions about your so called military service. I am sure you won’t though because you would be afraid of being exposed yet again by another lie you are trying to sell here.

Quote me on military service… thanks

Yeah? What branch of the Military did you serve in?

So you can’t quote me. So you’re a liar. Lol

What the fk are you talking about quoting you? Are you really that much of a sociopath you now have to make up sh*t in order to avoid answering basic questions?

Just what we figured. Jizzer Gay Jay the pathological liar again!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I asked you to quote me on my military service. You can’t … and that’s not an admission. Either prove it or you’re a liar … punk

Shut up you fking retard! I am not playing this game with you loser! You either can answere basic questions or you can’t.

BTW if you can’t answer a basic question like what branch of the military you served in but instead come back with some bullshit “quote me” blah blah more bullshit response from you, means you are full of shit as usual!

I’ll be addressing this on my podcast tonight, will full details about service