How is JZ an executive in the NFL and they fire John Gruden

Jz wears a medallion that says white men are the devil.

Calls woman sluts ho’s, talks about selling drugs and killing black men. And John gruden can’t talk about big lips? And gays?

JZ IS a fucking executive in the NFL
Bunch of corporate hypocrite motherfuckers

2 Likes

Who the fuck is JZ and why should anyone give a fuck about what a bunch of N I G S do in sportsball?

1 Like

Stfu go suck on something if you don’t know shit

Football is a waste of time. Let’s face it, football, like life itself, is about two and a half hours of pure shit. Two and a half hours where you and a group of other morons run back and forth to watch a ball get thrown and kicked around for a few hours. Two and a half hours of people complaining about their favorite football player being injured, or having a bad game, or not being able to control his temper and throw a chair. Two and a half hours where you and a group of other morons will try to outwit the other morons, to win some fucking useless points. Two and a half hours where you sit with your friends over a couple of beers, and you will try to justify your favorite football team with all of this bullshit that you have heard on TV. Football is a complete, utter, fucking waste of time. I could find something more fulfilling to do, right now. Like, I could get back into school and start reading those books. I bet I can finish about six books before next weekend is over. But you know what? I’m not going to do that. Instead, I am going to do something a lot more rewarding: watch football.

It wasn’t one email, it was more and over years. No defense for that. He has a snarky appearance and attitude, but a great color commentator.

You are a disgusting racist.

Shhhh….learn your place and be quiet.

1 Like

Who cares it’s how American men talk

Aren’t you a Democrat?

Someone has a big “P” for your small “a” and they be boytoying you soon. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You fascist piece of sh*T!

FBiPKnwWQAM3qsb

2 Likes