🔴 House 'Intelligence' Committee Hearing for Acting DNI Joseph Maguire

As you would sense he’s defending Trump.

I watched the same hearing and in my observation his answers came labored, defensive and awkward.

Oh really???

4 Likes

That could happen when the people asking you questions are fabricating straight up lies live on national television and you can’t call them out on it - because you don’t want to appear partisan.

Yeah - fuck the Dems.

3 Likes

He was very partisan in his overt deflection and protection of the president. But he could have called out any lies had he the ability to demonstrate that they were…:wink:

So what about Adam Schiff making all of that up?

2 Likes

What a scumbag. If people who go before Congress have to swear in that their statements will be true and accurate then the same should apply to these assholes. Do they not understand that people have the internet and can read?

2 Likes

I’ll admit to weariness of the Dem. auto de fe process, yet between Jackie Spear and Schiff, there was 95% throwing shade at the witness and Trump, and 5% yes or no questions for which yes or no would be misleading; Swallwell was just - Swallwell (nuff said). I’m not impressed, and I doubt independents are impressed by this.

But who knows, perhaps the nation is actually outraged by a minor peccadillo reported third hand by a Barackahu Akbar! holdout - but I doubt it very much.

Liberals seem to have problem with witnesses refusing to reveal what was said in conversation with the President…when a Republican President is involved. This is standard protocol. Revealing even one innocuous conversation leaves the implication that the witness cannot be further trusted by the President.

This is in line with the British protocol to never reveal what the Queen said, implied or gesticulated in private conversation.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

2 Likes

This is what Devin Nunes said about this entire manufactured issue:

“I want to congratulate the Democrats on the rollout of their latest information warfare operation against the President, and their extraordinary ability once again to enlist the mainstream media in their campaign.

This operation began with media reports—from the prime instigators of the Russian collusion hoax—that a whistleblower is claiming President Trump made a nefarious “promise” to a foreign leader. The released transcript of the call has already debunked that central assertion, but that didn’t matter. The Democrats simply moved the goalposts and began claiming that there doesn’t need to be a quid pro quo for this conversation to serve as the basis for impeaching the president.

Speaker Pelosi went even further when asked earlier if she’d put the brakes on impeachment if the transcript turned out to be benign. She responded, “We have many other candidates for impeachable offenses.” So there you go—if their whistleblower operation doesn’t work out, the Democrats and their media assets can always drum up something else.

And what other information has come to light since the original false report of a “promise” being made? We’ve learned the following:

** The complaint relied on hearsay evidence provided by the whistleblower.*

** The Inspector General did not know the contents of the phone call at issue.*

** The Inspector General found that the whistleblower displayed “arguable political bias” against Trump.*

** The Department of Justice investigated the complaint and determined no action was warranted.*

** The Ukrainian President denies being pressured by President Trump.*

*So, once again, this supposed scandal ends up being nothing like what we were told. And once again, the Democrats, their media mouthpieces, and a cabal of leakers are ginning up a fake story, with no regard to the monumental damage they’re causing to our public institutions and to trust in government, and without acknowledging all the false stories they propagated in the past, including countless allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to hack the 2016 election. We’re supposed to forget about all those stories but believe this one. In short, what we have with this storyline is another Steele dossier. *

I’ll note here that, in the Democrats’ mania to overturn the 2016 elections, everything they touch gets hopelessly politicized. With the Russia hoax it was our intelligence agencies, which were turned into a political weapon to attack the president. And today, the whistleblower process is the casualty. Until about a week ago, the need to protect that process was a primary bipartisan concern of this committee. But if the Democrats were really concerned with defending that process, they would have pursued this matter with quiet and sober inquiries, as we always do for whistleblowers.

But that would’ve been useless for them. They don’t want answers, they want a public spectacle. And so we’ve been treated to an unending parade of press releases, press conferences, and fake news stories.”

2 Likes

Actors Robert Davi and Isaiah Washington teamed up with comedian Terrance K. Williams to send an unmistakable message to Adam Schiff — you’re a joke!

The video begins with the trio laughing at what a complete joke Schiff has become before it took on a more serious tone.

“Hold strong,” Davi told President Trump and his supporters. “This impeachment witch hunt bulls***.”

He then went off on Democrats for ignoring pressing issues like “immigration, the homeless in L.A. about our veterans’ suicide, about healthcare,” he continued.

“Three years” Democrats have been on a witch hunt to destroy a duly elected president, the trio noted.

“I think it’s disgusting!” Davi said before turning it over to the other “fellas.”

We Have a Message for Adam Schiff!

I’m with my brother and Comedian @w_terrence Actor-Singer @RobertJohnDavi

We do not support the Democrats Harassing @realDonaldTrump

We Stand With President Trump#Trump2020LandslideVictory pic.twitter.com/vaHZOkakpp

— Isaiah Washington (@IWashington) September 27, 2019

After again acknowledging what a “joke” Adam Schiff has turned out to be, Terrance slammed Dems for “forgetting about the American people.”

He said the country would be doing so much better if they’d fight with Trump, instead of against him.

Lol, yeah minor when Trump does it, monumental when a democrat does it.

Excellent Asaratis! I love Davi! I grew up with people like him. Typical no nonsense old school New Yorker! You always knew where you stood with people like him. He tell you fuck you to your face but you end up respecting him for it! His reaction to anybody who gets offended is “what you can’t take a joke? Fuck you grow a pair!” It’s just their way! East Coast old school telling it like it is! Miss people like him, not these stupid limp wristed soy drinking beta males you see walking around today!

This was one of the best moments of the hearing!:rofl:

I hear you, after all the GOP started impeachment inquiries over Obama’s hot mic promise to Russia to be “more flexible after the election” and, oh wait, that didn’t happen…
But then the GOP started impeachment inquiries of Eric Holder over Fast and Furious and, oh wait, that didn’t happen…
But then the GOP started impeachment inquiries over Obama’s siccing the DOJ on George Zimmerman and later a cop who saved his own life and, oh wait, that didn’t happen…
But then the GOP started impeachment inquiries over Loreta Lynch’s tarmac ‘golf and grandkids’ meting with Bill Clinton and, oh wait, that didn’t happen…
Et. etc. etc.

…and…a Demwit talking point against Trump these days is “No one is above the law!”

Oh, wait! That doesn’t apply to the Vice-President when it’s Joe Biden protecting his incompetent son by threatening to withold a billion dollar loan guarantee from the USA to Ukraine.

That doesn’t apply to Barack Obubba when he weaponizes the DOJ and the FBI and spies on Trump.

That doesn’t apply to Bitchillary Clinton when she deletes 33,000 emails after receiving a subpoena to produce them as evidence.

That doesn’t apply to Bitchillary Clinton and the DNC when they pay for a fake dossier against a political opponent.

That doesn’t apply to Demwit officials that knowingly use that fake dossier (multiple times) to get FISA warrants to spy on American citizens.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Demwit Democrat Party considers itself above the law.

Yeah, one wonders why they didn’t.