House Democrats are forming a new oversight subcommittee to investigate Trump

That whole tree is rotten.

1 Like

I don’t. I support freedom from. We have far too many laws and agents of the state with badges.

1 Like

Huh? Non sequitur. He has the power to make known the evidence to Congress. Congress has the power to remove him.

But he is holding back evidence that our white house is compromised? You believe that, dont you?

bq-5c3a48c69695f

3 Likes

Really her involvement as Sec of state and Rostrom isn’t a concern?

The Russian donations to the clinton foundation not a problem?

Just to name a few.

1 Like

nothing like wasting taxpayers money right

1 Like

And who were just fine with Clinton - ChiCom collusion going back decades, who would have been just fine with Clinton selling us out even more than Obama did, engaging in pay to play, having and using her enemies list, probably having more people killed … the list of things the Left wouldn’t have had a problem with when considering Clinton is truly impressive.

1 Like

… the seriousness of the charges…

He’s found nothing related to collusion with Russians. True it is that he has indicted people connected to Trump…for things unrelated to his assigned subject matter.

He’s indicted 13 or so Russians. He’s indicted people for lying to the FBI on unrelated matters. He’s indicted people for financial misdoings.

He’s found nothing on President Trump.

I feel sure that his report will hint at things that can be speculated and twisted into doubt about the President and his intentions, but I also think there will be no substantial evidence of any wrong doing on his part.

Here’s one quote that should be remembered:

This is from a Democrat that sees Trump as a terrorist and a threat. He terrorizes the Democrat Party…the one that thinks it has all the answers to promote the “well-being of the nation”…the one that thinks we should invite more illegal aliens into the country by opening the borders…the one that thinks we should disband the counter-terrorism committee and assign it the task of investigating Trump

What a FARCE the Democrat Party has become!

1 Like

Introducing the 2019 DEMOCRATIC INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE’S NEW OXYMORON DETERGENT !

IT’S NEW AND IMPROVED, GUARANTEED to remove the most NON-EXISTENT STAINS!

2 Likes

shot_7

Dem relatives have been walking away cause they knew who was good for the country.

1 Like

He will give em what they need for congressional hearings so libs can continue with their propaganda.

And libs will love him for it.

They have no issue spending money on what they foolishly deem necessary.

By the way, they chartered a jet and went to Puerto Rico to meet with lobbyists and to see a play while Border Patrol and ICE Agents don’t have a paycheck.

When they come back well fed, massaged and tanned they can then speak to the unfairness of those suffering from the shutdown.

Talk about tone-deaf hypocrites. :roll_eyes: :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Both sides will end up spending money on investigating Trump. I don’t see a difference between them… do you?

See post 34. Do you see a difference?

I’m sorry I don’t… might be better to explain the difference in your mind.

Sorry to hear that you can’t discern a difference.

Like the old editorial cartoon where a woman was sitting in bed after having watched W respond to 9/11 and after she says glad W was POTUS the man trying to sleep says: “Go to sleep, Tipper!”

2 Likes