Hot Dog Shit and Spicy Words on the Train to Flavortown

You straight-up just full-time bitch about Trump. You need a hobby, shill.

Monday morning: WAH orange man!
Tuesday night: Orange man WAH!
Wednesday afternoon: …

It’s a paid shill account that wants you posting in its bait threads and not in other threads. Keep the conversations up in the main space, destroy its threads, and keep posting in your private groups as well. The shill can’t distract what it can’t see.

I am fascinated with the way you sissies try to make yourselves feel better by telling yourselves you are getting spanked by paid professionals. It’s much more interesting than the simps doing limp-wristed jabs about “substance” in their no-substance snivels.

I did the substance of providing examples of how trump is a coward and how Deplorables suck that flabby brat, because it is the best they can do in sucking manhood vicariously. Deplorable replies have ranged from empty whimpers that Obama was worse, to mocking Biden-speak on behalf of the author of covfefe gibberish to no-substance crybabying about a lack of substance.

There’s two types of TDS. The Trump Derangement Syndrome where cat ladies and low-T cuckolds screech about “45” and not turning their microwave on to 45 seconds because of orange man, but then the other type is Trump Delusion Syndrome where PlanTrusters™ think orange man is going to arrest all six million pedophiles and actually do any of what he campaigned on rather than just give Shlomo whatever the fuck he wants in their fake and gay illusory system of democracy.

It’s a party up in this bitch!

2 Likes

And now, we get more weaklings in a panic, trying to explain their impotence by telling themselves that this guy invading the refuge for the dumbest Deplorables in Rightardia is a paid pro.

“Quick, Retreat! Circle the wagons! There’s ONE of them!”

We just think you are a salty bitch with weak copypasta.

2 Likes

Whoever renamed this thread gets five stars in my book

2 Likes

I had to do a doubletake on my phone. Looks like Ty has had it lol

1 Like

The NPC lacks the capacity to be red pilled.

If you give them a redpill they will:

• Deny the information is real.
  • Claim it is fabrication with ulterior motive.

Then if you prove the information is legitimate they will:

• Shut down the conversation, I don’t want to talk about this.
  • Deflect to something else: What about X problem on Your side?
1 Like

That’s because you have no more honor or integrity than Ty does. A mod changing lib thread title is just how one should goose step in the trump cult.

Trump Bux killed the Biden campaign. Black guys don’t give a shit about all these other benefits compared to straight cash in the bank.

No. I’m just giving you the same level of respect that you have shown this community since you arrived.

7 Likes

You should read the rules…

We also reserve the right to delete anything that we think is total crap.

We believe in free speech. But if we allow people to abuse the site or community members, it ends up destroying normal conversation, which effectively removes the ability of others to exercise their own free speech.

3 Likes

That is funny as hell! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No, I hurt your Deplorable feelings. You couldn’t counter anything I said - you couldn’t deal with my examples of trump cowardice and the hypocrisy of his cult - so you do this kind of prissy impotence. I have given several citations to support my assertions, only to be bombarded by empty whataboutisms from your cult, and a no-integrity use of your sad little powers to help out your herd of weaklings.

I hold the microphone. I don’t need to counter anything you say. I will stop you from shitting the place up though.

5 Likes

Yes, tell yourself that your sad little powers in a sad little corner of cyber-space somehow compensates for your impotency. Take a look back, crybaby. I cited specific examples of trump cowardice to show the foolishness in how you and your herd suck him for vicarious manhood. Show me one post from any of the squealing little piggies in your sty countered with anything close to substance.

Look, your whimpering and cowardice are understandable. What else have you got? Just don’t bore me with bullshit pretenses of principle. You are only trying to protect yourself and your circle of sissy jerks who can’t hang beyond “You’re queer” and “I-know-you-are” witlessness.

No one cares about your posts though.

Based on your behavior since you arrived, I can safely discard your opinion.

3 Likes