Horrific Crime Caught on Tape

Imagine this was you walking along with your kid and this happens! What the hell was that from the father? I seriously would have tackled that woman and put a beat down on her in the worst way if she did that to my kid!

Just a reminder to all the anti gun cucks and idiots, this is a perfect time a conceal and carry would have come in handy! The woman deserves no mercy for what she did!

This also raises another question about society in general, we are never safe anymore, as evidenced here that people are losing their minds and is something to think about when going out in public. Have your wits about you and be prepared! Always!

https://twitter.com/kbq225/status/1166746893977903104

That father was a complete pussy. He should have stomped that fat sow into the ground.

I know! That was the first thing I NOTICED in this video! I seriously would have rearranged her face beyond recognition if she crossed my path. The father was total pussy and the woman was a fat piece of shit!

Anyone know where this happened at?

Looks more like a matter for the cops than a CCW.

He should have held her until PD arrived. For that he pussed out.

:do_not_litter:

Anyone lays a hand on one of my grandchildren, well, when I finish, they will believe they met Satan.

How completely random and weird. I think I’d have stomped her in the back of the knee so her fat ass could lay there like a walrus until the police showed up.

Much more satisfying to find out who she is, and then wait 3 or 4 months to dish it out. Yow, I didn’t see that coming.

He should have beat her like adrum and push her in ftont of a car.

When I finished ( turning her face into mush ), she would have to be fingerprinted to figure out who she was.

Mentally ill… needs to be in a treatment facility.

1 Like

I would have immediately ended that assholes life! Father’s obviously a leftist cuck, probably has an older kid who’s a full fledged antifa member!

1 Like

Depending on the circumstances, just touching someone can sometimes be considered assault. The father should have dropped kicked her at the base of her spine. To me, laying hands on one of my grand kids is a fatal mistake.

That is just shocking! The mistake the woman made is asking her husband to do something that she should have done herself!

Georgia, this sick bitch is absolutely crazy. I’m doubtful she’ll survive long in prison.

Doubtful she’ll ever breathe free air again.