HONG KONG Protests ***UPDATE!***

The World will hate China even more, if they cause more hell in Hong Kong.

They are the same goddang commie fiends, power mad imbeciles.

The good people in China need to kick out the CCP

Don’t buy any CCP China made junk any more.

Yeah, but they will continue to buy their crap! Nike, Sony and other Chinese companies are what people buy these days - and still the CHICOMs make cheap crap.

That’s why I say…Don’t buy any CCP China made junk any more. Including tech and oven mitts, Just say no

“Just Say No!” Like Nancy Reagan said! Much like drugs buying cheap Chinese junk is a drug addiction!

Hell, they were gonna do it anyways. :laughing:

Undervalued? They are shit, like Google but 10X worse! Good riddance!

China-1

China-2

China-3

HONG KONG—China signaled it will impose new national-security laws on Hong Kong, dealing a blow to the territory’s autonomy as Beijing seeks to stamp out widespread pro-democracy protests that have challenged leader Xi Jinping.

Beijing’s lawmakers will review a resolution to set up and improve legal and enforcement mechanisms for national security in Hong Kong, with consideration to “new circumstances and needs,” a spokesman for the legislature said at a briefing on Thursday, without elaborating.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/senators-to-propose-bill-sanctioning-chinese-officialsover-hong-kong-security-law-11590086826

1 Like
1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan I have been seeing protests going on. Are you participating in any of them? I would be if I was there. The U.S. should do the same, stand with Hong Kong.

You are linking to a Trump hater website. Fake News.

Why Are you posting this here? It has nothing to do with the thread topic!

1 Like

Lol, and you’re in denial if you dispute the many products that Trump manufactures in China…:roll_eyes:

To what end???

I want to, but I have to think about my family. Being a foreigner I have no rights!

1 Like

@Patriot @Tyfoon

Can you please advise this TDS sufferer to stop trying to derail this thread?

3 Likes

Let’s see what the future looks like.

You seem to have endless forgiveness for the wrongs committed if it is your party. With endless unforgiveness if it isn’t.

Funny thing is? There are plenty of us here who criticize Trump and the GOP.

I’ve never seen you post anything contrary to your party line, comrade.

1 Like

Explained more in detail of what is happening in HK.

1 Like

Just stay out of it - you’ll only make things worse as usual?

1 Like