HONG KONG Protests ***UPDATE!***

Remember what happened at Kent State…:man_shrugging:

Which has nothing to do with this thread!

Trolling again!

These were taken yesterday my time!

Someone has to teach these protestors how to spell!:rofl:

1 Like

Hong Kong Medics Condemn Police Brutality in Peaceful Rally

Hong Kong in Chaos After Police Break Up Protests With Tear Gas

For the latest US and political news download The Epoch Times app now! https://ept.ms/2mCEjel

Is this just becoming a waiting game? Is the Chinese government just trying to make these protesters get tired and quit or what?

The CCHICOMS always play the long game. I am not sure how this is going to end, but for starters if they were smart they would force Carrie Lam to step down and hold an open election. If they allowed that then this problem goes away real quick. The problem with the CHICOM’s is they painted themselves into a corner, because in Chinese culture losing face is a important aspect of not appearing weak. It’s double edge sword, however if they decided to go with the more democratic route, the world community would laud them for it. Now ask yourself how stupid do the CHICOM’s appear right now?

I met Chris Lau yesterday and he directed me to his twitter feed. This location is in Mong Kok right near Sneaker Street a popular shopping destination for many! This is proof how brutal the police are by pepper spraying point blank range an innocent bystander.

This is messed up!

Hong Kong Protester Shot by Police at Point Blank Range: Media

I just saw the video. Shit is bonkers man.

Currently stuck in traffic because police got shit roped off! Freaking insane!

Beijing’s Strategies to Suppress Hong Kong Protest

Here is a live feed going on right now!

Chinese Military Troops are now in Hong Kong! Chinese military troops ‘clean up’ Hong Kong streets, in first ‘deployment’ since protests began

I get a feed from another source who lives in Hong Kong
An article from the press-website mentioned in post number-1 of this thread.

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2019/11/18/lord-alton-slow-motion-tiananmen-sq-unfolds-will-stand-hong-kong/

1 Like

You are too close to the action. The Chicoms are happy for this to continue with CL taking the flak. Ask yourself what is their ‘long goal’? I believe the Chicoms are waiting until the situation becomes completely desperate so that they can justify their next steps.

Dude! I was going to update this thread when I saw your post! Funny how life is like that huh? Anyway I just arrived in HK from Macau around 4pm and the situation here is intense! I took the train from central to Whampoa where I literally live next to the University! Yaumatei has been closed and had to go to Mong Kok to catch my connecting train! Subway doors are now covered in plexiglass all around to prevent protesters from damaging any more glass structures, and when I finally arrived at my destination passengers where diverted to different exits forcing me to walk further to my apartment!

Attached was a photo I snapped off of the damage caused in the same area where police where nearby! They also destroyed the traffic lights which still haven’t been fixed! Also police sirens are heard everywhere right now and everyone is glued to their TVs as currently there is a standoff at the University!

The first photo you can see loose bricks where protestors are lodging the sidewalks free and using them to hurl at police!

This whole thing escalated last week when one of the protestors literally threw a flammable substance on a Taiwanese tourist mistaken for a Chinese National and lit him on fire. The guy is in critical condition currently in the hospital! Hard to side with protestors when they do shit like that!

I took note of that because I am Native American Indian and my features often gets mistaken for Asian, so it’s weird being here now! So I stay away as much as I can and not go out anywhere right now! Last thing I need is to be arrested!

1 Like

Hong Kong Police Escalate Aggression in Violent Clashes at University Campus

My morning commute! Ugh! Traffic delays again!

The University!