Holy F***! They Are Running Male Menstruation Commercials!

This is really taking it to another level!

This tweet is pretty funny on face value alone but is telling where this narrative by pushing hard left is going!

What the FUCK commercial did I just sit through?

This is sick and I’m over this shit pic.twitter.com/PfsF3S2vhj

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) October 26, 2019

The commercial

Meme that has me LMAO! I mean really, till I am in tears! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Does this actually surprise you? It appears we are no longer the crown of creation; that being, thinking animals.

Elite Abortion Clinic Now Offers ‘Sim Abortions’ For Gay …

https:// dailycaller.com /…/01/ elite - abortion - clinic -now-offers-sim- abortions -for-gay- men----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I believe they shove a Barbie Doll in axle grease, and, well, I’ll just leave the rest to your imagination.

Base logic & common sense have gone the way of the Dodo.

WTF are you talking about? Who normalises this shit? This is so absurd that words can’t express this! You keep watching TV?

I guess the point of the commercial complete escaped you.

Nothing escapes me; I’ve lived too long to not recognize something that is totally ridiculous, and a total waste of time. All this ( so called ) commercial results in, is using precious time that cannot be replaced.

You watched it voluntarily…

I’m probably the last person on the planet who would normalize insanity. Still, I am watching society take a dive. Not much I can do. I’m watching this wholesome country slip into Hell, and watching Liberals grease the slide.

I Guess you didn’t catch the breaking news I posted in the Brennan Clapper thread huh?

And there be the rub, you must watch certain things to realize they were not worth watching. Kind of a Catch 22