Hollywood is a Devils Haircut Thread

I don’t think its a prequel, its SJW’S trying their hand at “woke” LOR’s moral relativism in order to create their own narrative. "Thou shall not fk with the LOR’s! They will pay a price for this asinine chicanery.

1 Like

Razor is back with a laying to waste on Sony.

1 Like

OMG. Glad I don’t use, nor will ever use Playstation (or Xbox) I do have a Sony TV but don’t use any Sony nor Android apps on it.
I’ll have to look at this yt channel. I use Sony Vegas but that is Magix Co. now.

I stopped using Sony products a Long time ago. I wonder how many other products are spying on us?

Why Sony Vegas? Why not Premiere or Final Cut?

I have Premiere also. A few years ago it became Magix company, but still called Sony Vegas. Not sure if Magix is Sony. I think they sold it off.

Sony is all China now. That could change. Enough Japanese are getting angry.

1 Like

I guess Magix is German

https://youtu.be/2s_hIs8s_N4

This is pretty cool.

I had a different take as I like bringing the paintings to life which is what I am currently working on in series of paintings.

One of my Projects

1 Like

And you can make it talk as well using Crazy Talk

Yes I know how to do all that stuff. lastest version of After effects comes with a new feature that allows you to do all the facial movements. I am mostly looking to start posting Gif work on Instagram.

I haven’t touched After Effects for quite a while. I have it in my subscription I just haven’t been doing much lately. I am considering cancelling since there are other choices and I’ve been paying Adobe for so long. I had Premiere, AE and PS since they first came and had the Subscription for everything, since that was available.

My favorite software was the original Softimage 3D, I could do anything with it. but thats been gone for years and I didn’t like the new Softimage and not inspired by the others.

I find myself painting on my touchscreen with Corel Painter. I’ve been paying for that since Painter first came out way before Corel bought it. and they have new versions too frequently. They have endless brushes. I use a Surface to paint on but just got a new Alienware and a 32 inch 4k curved screen, non-touch, so maybe I will get a Wacom tablet to plug into it.

I find colorizing fun and have an old film I am working on…finally the latest Vegas has better colorizing tools. The project is a musical one too, but a secret. It’s an awesome old film in PD involving mythology and famous legends

The $50 a month I pay Adobe, feels like extortion. Lots of photo/cinema people are getting tired of it. I demoed DxO PhotoLab 4 and liked it.

I never pay for Abobe! Ha! Fk Adobe, and their subscription plan, greedy fks!

I am getting into Blender, it’s open source and it’s a game changer. Especially with paint and the grease pencil feature that can turn drawings into 3 D.

lol I knew you’d say that.

I’ve used Blender, but haven’t looked at it in at least 5 years.

Have you ever used Second Life, or spin-offs in progress, Hi-fi or Sansar? tools included? Amazing things can be done in those. You can import from Blender or Maya. And the built in tools in Second Life are fantastic. You can create whole cities and environments and people can walk through them and buy things…problem is it’s so huge it’s like a creative ghost town. Years ago I had a shopping center and sold all kinds of virtual goods. Requires potent computer.

Had they not made strategic mistakes, it would have been facebook/twitter/forums/VR/digital currency all rolled into one. Now it sits there beautiful as ever with great potential, but it requires skills, creative drive and marketing,
Cell phones and shift \ away from real computers hurt it.

It’s still an amazing thing…years ago when the government cracked down on digital currencies they got scared and the user base had a lot of weirdos and perves that gave it a bad name.

I logged on the other night to see if anything new was going on and it’s still amazing, but the world is so spread out and the only areas with high traffic are disreputable. It’s amazing on my new lag free computer. For years I owned an island but what people were doing there is still a hotbed of world wide weirdos, including pedos and sex-based businesses. Definitely Adults only and lots of pervery still going on. on the other hand there are religious denominations. Buddha Center is pretty cool.

Go actually look at the bill…No, it’s not insane, it’s just going back to the good old days. My grandfather was 23 when he married my grandmother at 13 in 1912, and my dad was 21 when he married my mother when she was 16 in 1947, and whatever happened before the knot…:man_shrugging:

Yeah it has a lot potential in terms of what it can do and it’s versatility. My main tools have been C4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Red Giant suite, Daz Studio and a few other plugins. The great thing about Blender is it’s cost efficiencies vs. other programs that require more plugins

I have a Wacom Tablet but I need to upgrade to a more IPad based system for drawing as bringing the comic effect into a 3 D world really appeals to me.

I have not but I am always looking for a program that can build environments. I have been using mostly “Vue” Extreme which is pretty good but it eats up a lot ram to run and has crashed my computer a few times.

What kind of system do you run? I am considering building one and getting off the Mac platform. Tired of Apple and their bullshit, besides Tim Cook just looks like some slithering snake cozying up to CHICOMS, and that image has never sat well with me. Yuk!

What is your computer right now?

SL is free to download and explore. There is a 9.95 cent plan where they give you a 500 sq foot apartment, But it’s FREE is you don’t own land…there are sandboxes to search and build what ever save to inventory etc. But there is endless space to explore photograph and BUILD it comes with 3d Tools You can rent land or lease land and it’s the ultimate sandbox.

I use win 10 on Alienware. I finally upgraded from my 2011 Alienware,

I’m surprised you never looked at Second Life.

If your computer is old it may lag real bad. If it’s a mac just chose the Mac viewer to download.

FREE

You can make incredible Machinima Every kind of animation is available from In world stores You pay with the In world currency called Lindens which can be exchanged to real world currencies from most every country.

Just a Power Mac. It’s about 5 years old now, I have done a lot of amazing work with it, but it’s time for a change.

Yeah I will have to look at that Second Life bit. I use mostly Daz Studio because MOCAP is pretty problem free to import and the sub surface scatter rendering is really quick. When I get a chance I will render a video for ya, as the quality is pretty good.

I will check out SL, it sounds interesting

Every kind of MOCAP is available which you can animate your avatar, Planes, trains, cars, anything. You can buy things CHEAP that others already sell

If you write code or not, you can sell animation or sell Buildings, paintings etc. or anything

I surfed last night in “Kona” with a scripted surfboard at someones estate. I used to pay a couple hundred dollars a month for the land I built on. I built a sky scraper but also had a 3 story Mansion. The 9.95 plan also gives you Lindens every month/ I have about 300,000 Lindens sitting there.

Good way to find out if your Computer is any good. Read special Mac instructions.

Inthe last 5 years I’ve logged on about 5 times. It keep getting better actually.

For years the locales were jam packed with people, but as time went on so many bought land and built their own things the population appears low, because it’s so spread out. Now there are so many places built up you can explore endlessly a search places and groups of various interests. It used to be incredibly active… hard to tell now Because it’s so spread out. You teleport to any location.

There is also Sansar which is in development and Hi-Fi also in development. They have virtual conference and you can watch the developers talk. Those are available too. Free.

Watching a New TV at Home