Dr Henry Makow (himself Jooish) makes the following points.
- Hitler didn’t want a war with England.
- He was an active Rothschild agent.
- Britain and the Soviet Union were run by the Rothschilds.
- Hitler’s mission was to lead Germany to destruction.
While I’m in full agreement in some of his points, I beg to disagree elsewhere.
- Absolute truth.
- No. While Germany needed loans from foreign banks including the Warburg bank (a branch of the Rothschilds), Hitler let the government start printing its own money, a cardinal sin in the eyes of the big banksters.
3. Absolute truth.
4. Not intentionally.
Nazi Germany was not anti-Jooish as touted to be. Proof: There were a number of Jooish generals, even a field marshal in the German air force. Big name nazis (including Adolf Eichmann) were Jooish.
And the fallacy of “holocaust” is discussed in detail in another thread.