Historic effort to save collegiate sports

The number one player on the number one team is trying to save collegiate sports.

#WeWantToPlay

Please pass along this link and # to all of your contacts.

Screw these liberal colleges with their demonRAT agenda . Let them lose millions F-them ALL !!!

1 Like

The Big10 medical task force was headed by a doctor from Northwestern in Chicago.

Nebraska and Iowa are seeking games outside the conference. Coaches from Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan and others are said to be livid.

Billions of dollars and the efforts of countless players, coaches, administrators, alumni, and others have been flushed down the toilet. This could very well be the end of the Big10.

This is what happens when you appoint an attorney as a leader.

“Currently, 77 of the 130 teams in the Football Bowl Subdivision are still aiming go this fall, including those in three of the Power 5 conferences.”

5d88e7bf1a9da0c7

1 Like
1 Like

Serve them right following the liberal agenda . In order to progress in colleges these days you MUST have a very liberal view and project it in EVERY paper you write and in your daily conversations .

1 Like

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-nba-and-yale-just-landed-the-covid-testing-breakthrough-the-nfl-and-everyone-else-in-the-us-has-been-hoping-for-183335566.html

I love SEC football, irredeemably corrupt as it is, though I live in PAC-12 country (it’s a nuanced position, trust me). But there is no way they can keep those players “safe”. The only thing worse than cancelling the season beforehand, will be to actually start playing and then have to cancel because teams start having swathes of players coming down sick.

It was pretty predictable that the Blue State conferences would step out. I’m waiting for the games to begin in late January in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio.

In the mean time recruiting continues in those conferences that will actually attempt to play. Testing continues to improve, see Yale-NBA, therapeutics advance, and possible vaccines are being developed all over the planet.

Will a number of football players contract Covid? They already have and that will continue. Will they contract it in a larger percentage than regular students on campus? That remains to be seen.

Universities used to be where the best and brightest taught the best and brightest, used to be.

We are aware that the media will report on each and every case that arises down South much like they did with the Bush-Iraq body counts. Much of msm reporting has been discounted and contiunes to lose followers.

Kids will get covid this Fall at universities along with mono, flu, meningitis, and host of other normal maladies.

“I’m a professional world champion. Of course if you’re a world champion, you’re working harder than everybody else. You’re making the commitment, and you’re making the sacrifices. If it were easy, everybody would be able to do it. Everybody would be able to be world champion, but everybody can’t be. Everybody doesn’t have it in them.”

Laila Ali

Losing millions is a good thing for college sports! Money is what has been corrupting collegiate sports for the past 20 years!

1 Like