Hillary Clinton the Eventual President?

As I have said so many times here: Hillary Clinton will wiggle herself into the Oval Office in the unlikely scenario that Biden-Kamala ticket wins:

First, Biden steps down after an eggregious gaffe. Or a series of them. Kamala takes over and picks Hillary as her VP. Kamala gets Arkancided. Hillary becomes president.

Too far-fetched? I don’t mind getting brickbats for re[eatedly highlighting this scenario.

1 Like

It’s already in the Dem playbook that Biden steps down as early as January or February 2021.

We don’t know who will be the Vice President then, but Hillary is not completely out of the picture yet.

1 Like

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN !!!

The speculation is mounting:

“How thin does your bench have to be to bring Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice back and ask them to, you know, pitch in the game here?” Bongino told “Fox & Friends First.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dan-bongino-clinton-rice-joining-biden

“I’m ready to help in any way I can," Clinton responded, "because I think this will be a moment where every American – I don’t care what party you are, I don’t care what age, race, gender, I don’t care – every American should want to fix our country… So if you’re asked to serve, you should certainly consider that.”