Hillary Clinton Has Finally Lost Her Mind!

Her lawyers are probably advising her to stay high profile, keep her favorability up and stockpile as much political favors as possible.

Seems like a pretty big indicator of her guilt to me, but what do I know? Was she shooting her mouth off a month ago? The chickens are finally coming home to roost. This will be fun to watch.

I think more than anything she’s averse to the exposure running for POTUS would open her and her husband up to.

This was pretty rich!

… et tu Brute?

It tells me that she is wise… a brutal machiavelli persona but wise in a serpent sense. She has maximized her benefit/cost ratio by staying where she’s at.

I understand, Hillary went totally berserk when she realized she lost the election. Had to be sedated. What’s really comforting is, she will never ever be a major political player again. It must eat her alive. I can imagine Bill’s Hellish existence, having to live with that woman.

1 Like

I don’t think we really have to worry about “Crooked” Hillary running (ever) again. By the time, she does…she will be in a new White House of her own - it’s call a nursey home.

1 Like

The only thing Hillary will continue to run…is her mouth.

1 Like

I am sure there is an opening for President of the Nursery Home Asc. (or something like that.) They’re always looking for “volunteers”.

1 Like

“Nursing Home”. …

1 Like

For a crybaby like Hillary, it’s a “Nursery Home”, as stated.

2 Likes

No, “Nursey” is the word being used, not “Nursery”.

Nursery would indicate youth and the ability to grow and learn none of which apply to Hillary anyhow.

?B, b, buh, buh, but she won the popular vote"

:rofl:

hillary-power-through

1 Like

FBI Testimony Outs Massive Spying Operation Clinton Link….

1 Like

Weather forecasters are much the same and are never fired

Get out your glasses, gramps. Neither of these was edited.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/53yfsnSfpANVWM8v/politicalbullpen.com

All that negative press for Trump simply gave him free publicity. It didn’t matter what the article said, all the people saw was the word “TRUMP”.

1 Like