Highlights from CPAC 2022

Interesting poll from CPAC

President Trump won a comfortable majority of the vote in the Conservative Political Action Conference’s (CPAC) straw poll, maintaining his position as the favorite for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Organizers announced at CPAC’s convention in Texas that Trump won 69 percent of the vote, followed by Ron DeSantis with 24 percent. Trump expanded his lead from the last CPAC straw poll in February, when he received the support of 59 percent of voting attendees to DeSantis’ 28 percent.

Ted Cruz came in third place with 2 percent, while other choices received 1 percent support or less.

In a hypothetical poll without Trump in the race, DeSantis held the lead with 65 percent. Donald Trump Jr. came in second place with 8 percent, Cruz came in third with 6 percent.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1556029784630501376?s=20&t=JXFGYvRX-8FMTxSd3Icksw

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1556024498201055232?s=20&t=SDoSN5TeDrzTH5CJPwZlZA

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1556027801366450176?s=20&t=FfsNbEpw5saV1nc7fOOGPA

1 Like

If the Republicans run Ron, Trump will throw a tantrum that will be biblical , then Trump will form his own party out of pure spite and split the vote. He literally had a major melt down last week about Fox and Friends having a poll that showed DeSantis beating Trump in the Republican primary.

Independents, swing state voters and even some Democrats who wouldn’t go for Trump could be far more likely to vote for DeSantis. Trump has divided and turned the republican party into back stabbers and outright pussies .Trump can NOT win the black vote ,Trump can NOT win the female vote , Trump can NOT win the Asian vote , Trump can NOT win the Mexican vote , Trump can NOT win the Muslim vote, Trump can NOT win the Student vote BUT Ron CAN !!!

At least 75% of the people who voted for braindead slow Joe regret their decision,yet President Biden led Trump in the poll 44% to 41% in a hypothetical 2024 matchup. Fucking nuts !!!

2 Likes

Yea, as much as I thought Trump was a great POTUS… his time is up.

1 Like

As much as I want to agree with you, as it is he is all we got if he decides to run again. I seriously doubt DeSantis will decide to run against him. One look at social media and he is more popular than ever. The only thing that would make it possible for DeSantis to become the instant front runner is if Trump decided to endorse him and announce that he will not be running again.

At this point, all Trump is is a symbol, it is his supporting cast for his second term is whats more important. CPI, AFI, Heritage foundation are all stocked with people who truly believe in the America first policies, so there is some hope should he win a second term.

Best lines to remember as Meghan McStain is triggered! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It would appear that Kari Lake is a rising star. If she can win in the general election then all bets will be off.

2 Likes

If Trump runs, I think we will get 4 more years of Democrat insanity. I don’t see him winning. Even those of us that voted for him are tired of his narcissistic needs. I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

I voted for Trump twice and he did a great job BUT he has burned far too many bridges with senseless tweets and dumb comments about MIA’s , women , along with throwing silly tantrums that were needless . It appears almost ANY monon demoRAT can beat him now , so its time to move on to RON D 2024 !!!

2 Likes

I am not sure I agree with your assessment but it is valid nonetheless. Not the part of being narcissistic that part I agree but the ability to win an election. I think a lot of independents including some Democrats have had enough of Biden policies and would cut off their nose to spite their face to vote for Trump. Current polls reflect that. Personally I would rather have DeSantis but as things are shaking out as you could probably see, Trump is the modern day pariah that has the support of millions. Won’t be easy convincing the hardcore Trump supporters to jump ship and vote for DeSantis if an election were to happen under that scenario. All it would do is split the vote and give it to the Democrats. Just my .02.

1 Like

I don’t think DeSantis will run if Trump does. If Trump does run, it’s almost certain that MTG will be tagged as his running mate. She is extremely disliked. It will come down to Independent voters and fed up Democrats. The electorate is is pretty dumb as it goes. They just watch TV and pull the lever on election day without knowing much of anything. I look for the same shady BS from the Dems again in '24… because the Republicans never seem to learn anything.

MTG as a running mate? Why would he do that? I mean I can see the plausibility in that, but who would be the other options? Don’t get me wrong I love MTG, but we need her in congress especially in a state like Georgia where the chicanery of the Democrats is the Devil’s workshop.

I don’t know if you have been paying attention, but slowly but surely RINO’s are being replaced, the MAGA America First candidates are winning their elections.

Joe Kent just won his primary and that bodes well for the fight yet to come.

Cheney has 7 more days before she is replaced .

Also on the 2024 elections is something I have been vested in both in the advocacy front and following True the Vote’s quiet maneuvers that no one is paying attention to. Democrats can try cheating again in 2024, but they will be caught! They know this this why they decided to make a move now and raid Trump’s home.

MTG as his running mate is being thrown around quite a bit. I’m sure there is someone else that could fit that position, but I hear MTG a lot in that roll. It’s two years away, so anything can happen in those two years. I hope you’re right about Dems being caught. I would have thought it would have proven from 2020 by now. The best scenario is that Trump just stands in the wings and promotes someone else (DeSantis) but we know there is no way he will do that… he WILL run.

Now the dems and the FBI are trying to make sure Trump CAN’T run for ANY office again .

Marc Elias, a top lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, said Monday that former President Trump could be disqualified from making another run at the White House in 2024 following the FBI raid of his Florida residence.

FBI agents executed a search warrant of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property on Monday reportedly seeking classified documents he allegedly took from the White House when he left office in 2021. The search warrant was conducted in connection with the National Archives, according to a senior government official.

This led Elias to cite U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 to highlight that Trump could be barred from seeking public office again, as the former president continues to drop hints that he will soon announce plans to seek a second term as commander-in-chief.

It’s ironic a Clinton lawyer has the balls to site Code Title 18, Section 2071 . Does he remember the Hillary server , the smashed phones , the Hunter laptop ?

1 Like