Here's why Western Civilization is Getting Depopulated-Great Reset, nanobots, prions, housing destruction to save the environment

I have not seen one roof collapse in any area I have lived and I am 51 years old. And for schools and factories to have multiple collapses is unheard of.

County structural engineers are supposed to safeguard against things like this.

1 Like

More roof collapses:
Palmyra fire: Roof partially collapsed, no injuries (fox6now.com)

Roof collapses at Hoboken production studio - nj.com

College dorm roof collapses under snow in NC, photos show | Miami Herald

UPDATE: Roof Collapses at Thumper Pond Water Park - Perham Focus | News, weather, sports from Perham Minnesota

• Poor design
  • Poor construction
  • Lack of maintenance
  • Structures built at a time of lacking code requirements
  • Insulated roofs of older structures that prevent heat from melting snow and thereby contribute to snow load.
  • A combination of those factors.
1 Like

Bullsht
Bullsht,
Bullsht,
Bullsht,
Bullsht,

Your climate agenda is about to get slaughtered in November… sorry climate craziness is fake news

1 Like

1 Like

Bridge collapses in Pittsburgh, 3 hospitalized

Bridge collapses in Pittsburgh, 3 hospitalized (msn.com)

“The cause of the collapse is under investigation, Jones said.”

Let me guess ozone layer lol

Mayor is black, There was a smell of natural gas… When you hire Third World people to represent your city Third World things are going to happen

1 Like

Weird how supposedly republican people are criticizing an attack on republican resistance people (controlled opposition).

These attacks are very specific (apartment complex), mid-low income areas in non-Small Area Fair Market cities so you may not be aware of them. For example, they are widespread in Durham but absent in Chapel Hill, NC.

You have to ask yourself why the New World Order (NWO) would do this. The answer is in the 2021 DEAGEL report that predicts a 70% depopulation of the USA and other Western countries to solve world problems outlined by Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum. Read these two threads to understand what is going on. The prion disease is set so we can’t avoid the depopulation but write your republican senators to inform them so we can defend ourselves otherwise this will be a full NWO takeover with permanent NSA hacking of computers and body harassment and stealth harassments/assassinations by nanobots/satellite microwave weapons.

It is already proven that NSA is using satellite microwave weapons on people (see targetedjustice.com). This is an extension of that program.

Breaking down the casualty figures of the 2025 ‘Deagel’ Forecast in terms of what is going on today (metallicman.com)

Here’s why Western Civilization is Getting Depopulated-Great Reset, nanobots, prions, housing destruction to save the environment - Conspiracy - Political Bullpen

NSA Nanobot Attacks on US Civilians-Pain generators, body control, feeling influencing | Page 2 | Health Rising’s Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and Fibromyalgia Forums

Bart Classen MD finds “clear signs of prion disease” in the UK adverse event database.
COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database (scivisionpub.com)

Covid vaccine integrates into 17% of cell DNA with reverse transcriptase.
SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome - PubMed (nih.gov)

Nanobots fold proteins and can tranform the spike proteins into prions
Origami: Approach | I, Nanobot (inanobotdresden.github.io)

Nanobots have Wifi routers
On Hidden Nano Structures in Covid Vaccines: La Quinta Columna Takes a Closer Look at Nanocircuitry & Media Access Control Addresses (MACs) - Truth Comes to Light

Nanobots are aerosolized
MIT Researchers Create an Aerosol Spray Loaded With Nanobots (futurism.com)

Operation Indigo Skyfold (chemtrails by NSA over populated areas)
Chemtrail_pilot_op_indigo_skyfold.pdf (arizonaskywatch.com)

Chemtrails are loaded with graphene (nanobots are made of graphene)
Graphene nanosheets found in rainwater (nutritruth.org)

Therefore most likely NSA is targeting people to kill them with prion disease using the vaccine spike protein prions through the Wifi nanobots.

If the nanobots don’t activate the prions then vaccinated people still have problems with type 1 immunity lowering and 90% decreased resistance to cancer (DNA repair is inhibited 90%) so they will likely die too but slower.

Immune checkpoint inhibitors increase T cell immunity during SARS-CoV-2 infection (science.org)

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro - PubMed (nih.gov)

I expect people vaccinated by employers to receive placebos, accounting for the high “breakthrough” infection rates. That’s why they don’t want you to test for antibodies, there are none.

You won’t be laughing long when this hits the general population.

GET HELP FAST !!!

2 Likes

Gaslighting. Nine links and that’s the best you can do.

Do you understand how poor and ordinary ppl earn money? It’s usually jobs that use a lot of gas… so until you come up with some real evidence the sky is falling id stop talking like a terrorist

If you don’t realize the need to be careful and plan ahead then someone really messed up your parenting. You’ll see soon enough.

Ok let’s plan… how long will you hold this sign while poor Americans starve to death?

1 Like