Here Are The Republican Governors Asking For Refugee Resettlement In Their States

This is getting out of control. Those who argue that there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats at this point are absolutely right. These people make me sick. I think they are worse than the Dems because at least the Dems are honest about their hatred for America.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson and a guest discussed Republican governors in 18 states asking for refugee resettlement despite being given an option not to do so.

Introducing the Friday night “Tucker Carlson Tonight” segment, the Fox News host recalled when Republican leaders once “made a big show of opposing Obama administration refugee policy” and supposedly “got their wish” when President Donald Trump won the 2016 election and signed “an executive order allowing cities and states to opt-out of refugee resettlement.”

However, “for some reason, no Republican governors are taking advantage of that,” Carlson said, noting that 18 GOP governors so far “have explicitly requested that more refugees be sent to their states.”

The list so far includes:

Doug Ducey , Arizona
Asa Hutchinson , Arkansas
Brad Little , Idaho
Eric Holcomb , Indiana
Kim Reynolds , Iowa
Larry Hogan , Maryland
Charlie Baker , Massachusetts
Mike Parsons , Missouri
Pete Ricketts , Nebraska
Chris Sununu , New Hampshire
Doug Burgum , North Dakota
Mike DeWine , Ohio
Kevin Stitt , Oklahoma
Kristi Noem , South Dakota
Bill Lee , Tennessee
Gary Herbert , Utah
Phil Scott , Vermont
Jim Justice , West Virginia

“We already have more than 20 million illegal immigrants living here,” Carlson said. “The last thing many struggling communities need is more low skilled migrants who may be great people but need a lot. They stress the schools and social programs while not fully integrating. That’s just true and anybody who lives in a community where it has happened will tell you that it is true. As with illegal immigration, the long term agenda of refugee settlement is to bring in future Democratic voters, obviously.”

American Majority founder Ned Ryun insisted that “refugee resettlement has nothing to do with Christianity and has everything to do with the immoral behavior of these governments and quite frankly, a perverse incentive for these government-funded charities that are acting as refugee contractors grifting off the American taxpayer.”

“U.S. State Department is paying these refugee contractors over $2100 per refugee, of which they get to keep 45%,” Ryun said. “Then they are doing this campaign on these governors saying you have to put your Christian charity into action and in an act of cowardice, most of these governors from red states are giving into this.” (RELATED: Tucker Carlson: America’s Elites Want ‘Immigration Without Limit’)

“People who hate Christianity are demanding that in the name of Christianity, Christian governors admit refugees,” Carlson responded. “But the governors aren’t actually housing any of the refugees in their own homes or paying any of their own money, so how is it Christian virtue to take other people’s money by force and give it away? I don’t member the part of the gospel.”

Ryun called the governors’ behavior “immoral,” saying their “moral imperative is to advance the interests of the citizens of their state” and “not the interests of noncitizens.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/04/republican-governors-refugee-resettlement/

2 Likes

Been pointing that out forever.

Many Americans have been awake to the dangers of forced demographic replacement for over forty years. To your point, our government is a complete uniparty and it doesn’t matter who we vote for, the genocide continues, along with the indoctrination of the masses. The problem isn’t one party or the other. The problem is the government.

2 Likes

This is just one example of these traitorous sellouts doing the bidding of their globalist rootless cosmopolitan handlers.

May their suffering be legendary, even in Hell.

2 Likes

Someone needs to ask all of them publicly, do they support Sharia law…

This should be asked on every debate stage and town hall that they attend.

1 Like

It should be required by federal law that before the resettlement of any type of refugees take place, legislators who voted for it must PERSONALLY pay to have them housed, fed, and taken care of for at least a year. These scumbags wouldn’t be so quick to jump all over this crap if they were the ones stuck paying for it.

3 Likes

I hope the residents of these states are prepared for the strain on their social services and the huge cultural differences. Do these immigrants truly want to assimilate into our culture or change us? I personally think that this is malicious and that these “refugees” are nothing but thieves and grifters.

“We already have more than 20 million illegal immigrants living here,” Carlson said. “The last thing many struggling communities need is more low skilled migrants who may be great people but need a lot. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jimsouth - Well, they’re not all low skilled; many are quite skilled at slaughtering American citizens. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial page 2 - OJJPAC.org

I’m glad Florida isn’t on the list but then again large portions of the state have been saturated by illegal aliens. As much as I like Ron he needs to take tougher action on this.

Quite so…

I was happy to see it as well. I think his position is pretty clear :wink:

Governor Ron DeSantis signed SB 168: Federal Immigration Enforcement. The bill prohibits state and local governments from having sanctuary policies in effect and requires such entities to support and cooperate with federal immigration enforcement.

https://flgov.com/2019/06/14/governor-ron-desantis-signs-sb-168-federal-immigration-enforcement/

1 Like

George Wallace put it mildly when he ran for President as an Independent in 1968:

“There’s not a dime’s worth of difference between the Democrat and Republican parties.”

I believed him then and haven’t had any reason to alter that belief since.

Our entrenched oligarchy of aging, professional politicians do not in jest say, “My friends across the aisle…” They are dead serious. They’re all friends…cronies to be exact.

They have been this way ever since the first few of them figured out how to milk the cash cow and keep getting re-elected. They have, by their own legislation (and immunity from it), guaranteed their own unlimited tenure.

I say we should systematically vote against all incumbents with more than 12 years in Washington just to get some freshmen now and then.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t know about that particular bill (now law). We’ve always been pretty colorful here in South Florida but a lot of the Cubans we’ve known for a long time have really been complaining about the influx of South Americans. Just because they speak the same mother tongue, they don’t look at them the same at all. They think they are a bunch of lazy freeloaders and I am absolutely inclined to agree with them.

1 Like

I’m on the West Coast, Naples/Ft. Myers area.

We are pretty conservative here.

I’ve always known the Cuban’s I’ve met on your side of the pond to be pretty conservative. Very, very family oriented as well.

1 Like

Keep in mind refugee resentment in the state brings a great deal of Federal dollars into that state.

Local people suffer, the state coffers are filled.

…then methodically emptied to the benefit of those who vote it empty.

1 Like

Correct. The logical kneejerk response to this is outrage but look just a little deeper.

We have a hell of a lot of communities in the US many of them in the states on this list that are drowning in debt and crime due to the lax immigration policies of the last administration.

This is a federally created problem that has saddled the states, counties, and localities with an enormous strain on all resources and flooded them with unskilled or low skilled laborers killing the job markets locally.

With the dumping of the asylees and “refugees” by the fed’s into these states their problems have only increased geometrically.

By accepting these refugee centers that burden is largely shifted back on the fed’s who created the problem to begin with.

Don’t get me wrong, I want every illegal in the US deported as they can be found and dealt with but it’s going to be a near never ending fight at the ballot boxes and courthouses across the country for a decade or more to even make a dent in the problem.

Between now and then these cities/communities, counties, and states need some relief and I really can’t blame republican governors for taking these actions as they seem them to be in the best interests of their states and constituents.

1 Like

Politicians and freaks from Hollywood are one in the same they have nothing in common with working Americans . Votes and press clippings are all that move their needle . Why in the hell would anyone want to take their opinions on anything . Gutless wonders everyone .

1 Like

And Trump is now the chief politician in America. :rofl:

Little off topic BUBBA.

Looking to get another topic closed???