HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

quote what??? do you know what " defunct" means?

1 Like

I asked how abs if anyone has had experience calling ice, if they deport them all I won’t have a job, restaurant will close, and I’ll probably be murdered… that’s why I’m asking. Can I remain anonymous?? Etc

Then stop bitching about illegal immigration and change your name to cuck. Many can’t report because we don’t know their names or where they live. You do. Report.

I’m relatively new on the board, but it didn’t take long to see why you generate a lot of disrespect here.

Just saying…

2 Likes

I find this story to be bull shit

anyone with an IQ over 80 would know what to do , reporting someone is easy , even an 10 year old knows what to do.

I suspect that this thread is just a way of getting attention

1 Like

Don’t worry there is a process for this that many seem to be forgetting. All it takes is three separate users to flag three separate posts to generate a ban. This is a free speech site but the community gets to determine who stays and who goes.

3 separate users per post…3 times. Poof.

1 Like

Deport them? No they arrest as many as they catch.

I have received zero flags on this thread.

Hate away … I can’t handle it

Are you coordinating a flag attack?

You sound like a democrat mayor of Oakland lol

ICE has a tip line that you can call to report illegal immigrants anonymously . … The ICE tip line is toll free, and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 866-DHS-2- ICE.

In your case you should avoid discussing with ICE about any one individual that you think might be in our country illegally. Instead, you should report suspicious hiring practices of the owner of the restaurant.

I personally will not eat at a restaurant that has Mexicans working for them. Having worked in food manufacturing I know first hand that these folks have extremely poor hygiene. I have fired countless of them all legal that broke company rules for food safety.

1 Like

LOL, at the BK, I walked in and watch a guy mopping the floor with latex gloves a person at the counter ordered food. The mop guy when to the food prep line and made the burgers with the same latex gloves on. What’s wrong with that?

You guessed it I left and didn’t return.

2zfyae

Lol wow that bombed haha did you really sit there and create a meme on my behalf what a loser haha
You need a hobby

I work with some good Latinos, but I tell them all leagal or not your kind doensnt assimilate here, I’ll add you on Facebook but ya gotta go

It took all of 1 min lol

I been in your mind a lot today. :fist:t6:

Too funny, maybe some of you should try the upscale mexican restaurants , they dont have the immigration problems and uncleanness you read about

1 Like

Taco Bell isn’t upscale???