Hell yeah! Americans are storming the capital! SURRENDER!

It ain’t over yet …

Screenshot_1

1 Like

I’m not applauding it in any way. I’m not a retrumplican, what ever that is; I just hold conservative values.

Ok good to hear. If you don’t applaud what transpired today, then you’re not the problem tonight.

I do and it’s only going to get worse! Don’t cheat

And Mc Connell just reconvened congress with the declaration that the insurrection FAILED, as they will finish their work tonight of confirming the winner of the 2020 election…

What you don’t understand is we all know Biden didn’t win there was way too much witnesses to fraud

They’re caving in now. The challenge is over, they will confirm Joe Biden!!!

1 Like

They can’t confirm the ppl say no… you don’t understand what a constitutional crisis is.

Screenshot_2

2 Likes

I don’t applaud what happened today… but I sure as hell understand it. If the shoe were on the other foot, this would be a whole different conversation.

The hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds. They cause chaos for four years and then lash out because the Right has opinions and feelings about how this “election” went down. While the Left did nothing but whine and cry for four years, and did everything in it’s power to supplant Trump’s Presidency. You just got a small taste of what the Right went through for the last four years… I hope you enjoy the next four as much.

No, that’s not what THIS conversation is about. This is about an insurrection that was promoted by Trump this morning. A woman is dead and several LEO’s have been injured as well as damage to our capital building and damage to our democratic institutions…

Not about feelings and opinions…

1 Like

Yeah, you’re not the only one on this board that has expressed such threats.

Americans will not be intimidated…

It’s always about feelings with Liberals.

Looks like you were talking about the RIGHTS feelings and opinions…:wink:

Threat??? From me??? LOL! I came right out and told you I hope you and Biden get the same four years as Trump got… and I really do hope it is an extremely difficult fours years for all of you! You reap what you sow!

Yep… nothing gets by you, eh?

As I said, Americans will not be intimidated by threats…

What threats?..