Happening - Active Shooter - University of Michigan

It’s probably nothing. Maybe a suicidal basketball fan. Most likely some transvestites lighting fireworks off in each others asses. Happens all the time in that community.

1 Like

False alarm - most likely fat overpaid cops overreacting to someone dropping a book or screams from vigorous interracial intercourse. Nothing significant to report.

1 Like

Those boys didn’t sound very motivated or concerned on the scanner.

1 Like

“He’s got a pop tart! Put down the pop tart, sir! Put it down! Lay down and put you’re hands behind your head!”

1 Like

Put your hand behind your head…keep your hands where I can see them. Pulls up pants guns shots heard.

His name was Daniel Shaver, husband and father of two unarmed with no criminal history. Cop got off at the trial.

He was confused because the cop said put your hands up, then he said crawl towards me. Which one is it? I saw the cop, he looked like a spoiled little brat.

1 Like

Why not tell him to lay down face down and put your hands behind your back, then walk up and put handcuffs on? Seems like lot of wasted commands where mistakes and confusion can happen.

I hate having to second guess our police - I don’t have the courage to do what they do and I respect that. What I hate to see is when police abuse their power. This case was just crazy. The man was not a threat and was trying to comply with every word that little jerk kid said. That jury should have fried that little power tripper.

1 Like

It was someone popping balloons. This is what happens when snowflakes can’t tell the difference between gunfire and balloons.

Btw … thanks for killing a perfectly okay attempt at humor…

LOL you’re welcome. Since this thread wasn’t going anywhere I figure might as well give it some thought. :wink: