Gunmen rob 5 Chicago city workers setting up work zone

This thread is not about mass shootings. That is you attempting to derail yet another thread with your far left talking points (that you never source) and I called you on it.

If you can back up what you were saying with any evidence then do it. I already provided information that refutes your claim.

Getting back to the subject of the OP…why is all of this gun crime happening in Chicago with all of these laws in place?

2 Likes

Lol, I asked the op whether he wants gun confiscation as a remedy.

I asked another poster what relevance their is to the gunmans descrription?

That’s not with the thread is about either. Nice job blowing past everything I just posted.

Here’s a novel idea. Why don’t YOU address the op instead of wasting space here.

Gun free zones are meaningless without enforcement.

Good job on calling out Monte.

1 Like

CNN always ignores the reasons why black on black crime is as high as it is.They always fan the flames of racism. When has anyone ever heard of blacks having to have " diversity classes ".That is probably racist thinki g.

Lol, he tried and ran away…:thinking:

How do you know that the op is about black on black crime you “thread derailer”…?

WAH WAH WAH???How do you like it!!!

He offers nothing of substance as you well know.

Personally, I think it would be a great idea for everyone to put him on ignore so the only person he can talk to is himself.

2 Likes

Makes me no difference if you want to go off topic, I was just poking back at you what you falsely accused me of.

That will never happen, NEVER. And you’re incapable of doing it…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you have good intent, Monte. I really do.

However your reality and mine are irretrievably broken.

With all due respect, I seriously cannot reconcile your reality with mine.

Well that’s fair enough. I’ll fight for mine and you fight for yours. That’s America.

You take the pen. I’ll take the sword after I’ve run out of ink.

You? You’ll never believe you’ve run out of ink and that the pen is mightier than the sword.

There comes a day, Monte, when street thugs and sociopaths cannot be reasoned with.

It comes down to them or you. Which will you choose?

1 Like

I guess it takes one to know one huh? Just the other day you were on another thread denigrating a poster here because she is a window of a military servicemen. Its you that is a piece of shit! You are in no position in trying to label people racist when you are one yourself! Now fk off!

You took up the first half of this thread by trying to make the story about a bunch of thugs attacking regular city workers about racism and white people involved in mass shootings. How does any of that relate to this?

This is why they never focus on the statistics. They only focus on select mass shootings…which means mass shootings where the shooter was white. I’m not into all the race stuff but they are and they try to manipulate the facts to fit their narrative. The reality is inner-city crime and handgun violence is really the problem and despite all of the restrictive gun laws in our major cities it continues to be a problem. They don’t want to address that because it would mean that their gun laws have failed to do anything. Instead they would rather blame the NRA and white people. Sad but true.

Whites are being killed by blacks at an industrial scale yet you say whites are the problem? 13% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime.