Gunfire Over Cold Fries at McDonald’s in Georgia

GARDEN CITY, Ga. (WTOC) - A Georgia woman is in custody after the owner of a McDonald’s in Garden City said she fired a gun inside the restaurant.

The restaurant owner says the woman left with her order and then came back, saying the fries were cold. According to the owner, as the manager went to get new fries, the woman went into the kitchen and fired a shot into the floor.

The owner says he gave the woman a refund and she left.

Police arrived at the scene at about 2:45 p.m. Tuesday and learned the woman had left. They stopped Lillian Tarver’s car on Liberty Parkway and took her into custody without incident.

3 Likes

Never mess with a Nubian Queen and her MAC-donalds fries.

2 Likes

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and not have to eat muthafuckin cold french fries.

2 Likes

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the coldness of our french fries.

-MLK

1 Like

“No one really knows why they are alive until they know they’d die for a bag of fries :fries:.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

Stupid people do stupid things. I hope she enjoys prison.

Does this OP have a point? I’m lost

I’m guessing you don’t go postal over a bag of cold fries cause your gonna get in trouble?

There was no “gun fight”.

Come on…haven’t you all seen falling down with Michael Douglas?

Hell I was rooting for him in that scene at fast food joint.

Hot fries matter!

Should I ‘splain to y’all how she dindu nuffins an’ was a good gurl and was getting her life together and going to church and ‘bout to start college classes and how else was she supposed to get the stuff she need an’ all dat? Cause if y’all need all dat splained to y’all, I’d be happy to do it.

2 Likes

I see no evidence any of that is true. From what I can tell she’s just another gutter rat.

Can you even imagine being such a stupid fucking animal that you’d shoot the floor of a restaurant because of an argument over cold fries?

I think she’s completely justified. Not being able to get fast food right should be punishable by death. It’s that fucking simple. The manager should have marched the fry cook out, blindfolded him/her, and shot the employee on the spot.

1 Like

If you’re dumb enough to have a Negligent discharge through unsafe handling it actually makes perfect sense.

If she was actually throwing a tantrum to get attention or to hurry them up and intentionally shot off the weapon into the floor she’s one of the dumber criminals of all time.