Gun Crazy - Fake Left Wing Film Designed to Shame Gun Owners

Here we have another attempt by the left to to make Americans feel guilty about owning a gun or dissuade gun ownership altogether. One thing is clear - the “movie goers” were clearly in on the whole thing from the beginning. Maybe next time these liberal stooges should spring for some better actors and come up with a better title. Chumps.

2 Likes

The moviegoers are obviously in on it. Their post-movie interviews strike me as a bit too earnest and a put-on. They’ve all seen the light, and swung around so far from their pre-movie interviews (which were campy and stereotypical)? Obvious acting - and really bad acting to boot. This whole thing is a stunt from top to bottom. Pure liberal nonsense.

2 Likes

All the liberal pantywaists involved with this anti-Constitution charade should be pistol-whipped in public so we can all laugh while they sh.t their pants. I’d be glad to show them some gun violence without ever pulling the trigger. What a bunch of dumb asses. Who believes this crap?

1 Like

I’m a retired cop.

Most of these victims in this vid are not armed and probably wish they were at the time, and “gun laws” wouldn’t save them from CRIMINALS who by definition don’t obey the law.

This is absolute lowest-of-the-low emotional manipulation and is the reason propaganda was outlawed for decades. Meanwhile, outside of propaganda-land, dozens of headlines per day of armed citizens defending themselves and their neighbors are archived in places like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dgu

Not one person, even among 100 million gun owners, wants to face a situation like that, but that’s the REASON they carry, to give themselves a fighting chance.

3 Likes

The opening is a complete lie. We have about 17,500 annual homicides in the US of which only about 2/3 of which are with firearms.

Equating suicide to “gun violence” is simply a lie to inflate the numbers.

80-90% of all violent crime and nearly 100% of the gun related violent crime ties directly to the gang and drug problems.

1 Like

Here is a second video put out by the same group.

1 Like

Here is the deal. NYC has very few gun stores - and you basically need to be a cop to walk in the door, or be one of the very lucky few that actually has a concealed carry permit. The other thing is New York liberals don’t buy guns. So, this second movie is also BS probably more than the first one.

Gun-grabbers will go to any lengths to achieve their goal. Just like abortionists, pro-immigration, etc, etc.

They’re all intolerant liberals who have a burning desire to tell us how to live.

As Leonidas told Xerxes at Thermopylae when he demanded the Spartans lay down their weapons: “Come take.”

1 Like

The only people who watch those videos and believe them are crazy leftists. there isn’t a single self-respecting gun owner in existence that would watch one of those videos and accept them as reality. The reality is it is total and complete BS.

1 Like

Which begins with another lie claiming owning a gun makes you more likely to be a victim of violent crime.

1 Like

These two videos are about the dumbest things I’ve seen in a really long time.

1 Like

The whole thing is a complete lie. None of those guns were guns used previously in crimes. Such guns are routinely destroyed when they come out of evidence.

3 Likes

Full press fascist anti Second propaganda.

Won’t waste my time watching it.

Thanks for the heads up.

:rat:

1 Like

The are only a little over 3 minutes each. Worth your time if you want to see what the left passes off as legitimate.

1 Like

I wonder what they would do if a customer said “cool, I’ll take it.” Cutting room floor?