Grandson of Munich Olympics Terrorist One Step Closer to Joining Congress

Wow! Just wow! Given the history of this person’s familial background its hard to fathom how such a person with a connection to a terrorist especially one that is family related is allowed to run for congress. Why this isn’t bigger news? If this guy wins and defeats Issa in the general election does this signify a much bigger threat and demographic shift of the country as a whole?

Ammar Campa-Najjar](Search Results for “Ammar Campa-Najjar” – Deplorable Kel), an Arab-Hispanic Muslim, is the grandson of a muslim terrorist, has advanced to California’s 50th Congressional District general election after winning the March 3rd primary election. He will face Republican Darrell Issa on November 3rd 2020. Ammar was also a candidate in 2018 but was defeated by Duncan Hunter.

Ammar Campa-Najjar is the grandson of Muhammad Yusuf Al-Najjar ​ (aka Abu Yusuf), a senior member of the Palestinian terrorist organization Black September , which carried out numerous terror attacks including the Munich massacre where 11 Israeli Olympic athletes were tortured, castrated, and massacred during the 1972 Summer Olympics ​​. His grandfather was the leader of that attack.

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/03/04/grandson-of-notorious-palestinian-muslim-terrorist-wins-california-democrat-primary-election-for-congress/

Leave it to California to elect a terrorist to the US Congress. We already have several there…Omar from Minnesota, AOC from New York, Tlaib from Michigan,…all America-hating Muslims.

Worthless turds!

1 Like

I am going to puke! Help me!

How is this guy an American citizen? I’d like to think that the immigration services would have looked at his complete family history before giving him or anyone else in his family citizenship. If he was born here then I don’t understand how his parents would have been able to immigrate here. The fact that he is running for office is just a taunt to the American people. They are literally rubbing our nose in it and using our laws against us, openly.

Well “no corruption of blood” is written right into our constitution.

I’d be far more concerned with his party and platform but yes, it’s strange no more is made of it.

If we go back for enough on the family trees of most people in this country we will find nothing but criminals, murderers, rapists, and terrorists.

His grandfather did something that some people don’t approve of. It has nothing to do with him and he was not the one who committed any crime. He won the primary in his state and is eligible to be a member of Congress.

This is not an issue other than what disgui Islamophobes want to make issue due to their own insecurity.

No we won’t, this isn’t Australia.

Seems like ANTIFA is missing one of their flock! lol!

Somebody is again crying out for attention.

I can’t help but think that this is how you destroy a nation from within. Bring in a Trojan Horse and start the process of subverting our constitution in order to collapse society. Given the facts of the connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, and Soros money, Obama’s willful importation of Muslim refugees and placing them in places like Idaho, Montana, Arkansas and other places where for the longest time a majority of the population lives is white, then its easy to recognize the motives was part of a larger plan to change the demographics of the country to make it weaker. When you have people like this whose ideology is not in American interests but for the own special interests of terrorist ORGS that fund them, that seek to weaken America from within (see Great Britain) then we should take warning that if this is allowed then we might as well as wave the white flag of surrender, because it will get much, much worse in the decades ahead.

San Francisco has already started that ball rolling with District Attorney Chesa Boudin, son of Weather Underground terrorist Kathy Boudin. Raised by Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn while his mom was in prison, Boudin is busy making SF safe for criminals.

Exactly. In fact, both the son and grandson of Prescott Walker Bush, busted under the trading with the enemies act in 1942 for aiding Hitlers army that the US was at war with, ascended to the presidency…:man_shrugging:

We didn’t have to import them, our own native born Americans have been trying to do that since at least the early post WWII era.

The same can said of slavery.

Muslims are all terrorists as they all are either aware of terrorists, covering for terrorists, or actually carrying out terrorist acts themselves.